Harris 2024 election thread

Pokey

Ranger
Patreon Supporter
How long until the white supremacy of the Republican Party shows up to spout their bilge?

I don't understand, are you saying this should be her campaign motto?
Go watch a Batman movie, you’re not making any sense. When you hear uppity you’ll know the “good” people of the Republican Party have arrived.

Go watch a Batman movie, you’re not making any sense. When you hear uppity you’ll know the “good” people of the Republican Party have arrived.
Go watch some Gumby reruns, you never make sense. Which makes you a "typical" Democrat.

Go watch some Gumby reruns, you never make sense. Which makes you a "typical" Democrat.
Perhaps to a delusional person , but I will not vote for or encourage a habitual liar, rapist, multiple felon, fraudster, and general sleezebag( Ivanka’s hot, if she wasn’t my daughter I’d hit that”). I believe in working to achieve a more perfect union NOT destroy our form of government so Felonious Trump can pardon himself or fire his prosecutors. The man wants to be a monarch. He honestly believes he can do no wrong. IMO he’s quite simply the most dangerous man in America. Truthfully, it’s scary to me. Please explain to this “typical “ democrat how you can ignore his obvious shortcomings. Enquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
Manchin just said he’s considering throwing his hat back into the ring.

Take 15 years off his age and I'd be down with him. Bidens age is ultimately the reason he decided to step away. Manchin has the potential to crush Trump but the same argument would come up again in 4 years when he's 80 and running for reelection.

😂😂😂😂😂 Bravo this man!!!!

Cap Off Arizona Diamondbacks GIF by MLB

Kamala looks pretty hot. I presume that’s how you view Trump since you won’t explain how you can ignore his flaws. I’ve always heard that love is blind, but you’re at a whole new level. I guess that’s because you and your party are soooo forgiving of those you deem worthy. Are you prepared to sign your loyalty oath? Do you get all tingly just hearing his voice or seeing his orange face?

Reactions: PF5
Its never goimg to happen but he would be a great pick for VP. Talk about bridging the gap and picking up the non-Trump GOP and independent votes. He's always come across as sane and country over party to me... but again it would never happen. 1000008449.jpg

Attachments

• 1000008449.jpg
    1000008449.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 10
Back