Happy Juneteenth

Holy smokes that's a lot of white guilt! Presbyterian? Universalist Unitarian?
Wrong again. Conservative non-denominational church. Plenty of Trump bumper stickers in the parking lot. Someone in my small group died from Covid because he wouldn't vaccinate his family. He thought it was all a hoax by the Democrats. His wife was also in the hospital for 2 weeks. I'm a moderate former Republican and am considered pretty liberal compared to most members of the church. But at least they're not racists.

Wrong again. Conservative non-denominational church. Plenty of Trump bumper stickers in the parking lot. Someone in my small group died from Covid because he wouldn't vaccinate his family. He thought it was all a hoax by the Democrats. His wife was also in the hospital for 2 weeks. I'm a moderate former Republican and am considered pretty liberal compared to most members of the church. But at least they're not racists.
Look out folks! He's slingin' around the "R" word!

By the way, vaxxed, triple boosted here, and a few other things that would probably make you feel pretty stupid if you knew.

Look out folks! He's slingin' around the "R" word!

By the way, vaxxed, triple boosted here, and a few other things that would probably make you feel pretty stupid if you knew.
More stupid than veiled racism on Juneteenth?

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Back