Funny Political Memes

Tfg now claims an invasion is happening across our NORTHERN border. If he keeps tanking in the polls, before long he will have migrants parachuting directly into Nebraska.

While this would not surprise me I don’t know if this is real (the pic of the water slide. The headline is as true as anything). Elevation is a former Southern Baptist Chirch who left the convention last yr bc the lead pastor’s wife also preaches from the stage w men in the congregation and the SBC says this is a no no (yet they let women pray wo head covering but that’s a different thread). I’ve seen in the past where they are like Life Chirch hq’d in Edmond and have annual revenues (excuse me “tithes”) in excess of $100,000,000 also like Life. I’ve also seen where their lead pastor is an annual salary in excess of $1.5 million and that doesn’t count his outside speaking fees, book deals or the licensing of their worship music. So he’s well north of $2 million per year. Looks like their theology is a mix of Calvinism and Joel Osteen. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
While this would not surprise me I don’t know if this is real. Elevation is a former Southern Baptist Chirch who left the convention last yr bc the lead pastor’s wife also preaches from the stage w men in the congregation and the SBC says this is a no no (yet they let women pray wo head covering but that’s a different thread). I’ve seen in the past where they are like Life Chirch hq’d in Edmond and have annual revenues (excuse me “tithes”) in excess of $100,000,000. I’ve also seen where their lead pastor is an annual salary in excess of $1.5 million and that doesn’t count his outside speaking fees, book deals or the licensing of their worship music. So he’s well north of $2 million per year. Looks like their theology is a mix of Calvinism and Joel Osteen. 🤷‍♂️

I'm surprised this came from the Bee. Normally they crack me up but they've really been showing their bias lately. Guess it's all fun and games until your guy starts getting smoked in the polls.

I'm guessing this one isn't very new. It is awesome though.

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1000002922.png

Back