Funny Political Memes

Hell of a headline

Matt Gaetz mocked Kevin McCarthy after beating off a challenger backed by the former House speaker in the GOP primary election for Florida’s 1st Congressional District.

Hell of a headline

Matt Gaetz mocked Kevin McCarthy after beating off a challenger backed by the former House speaker in the GOP primary election for Florida’s 1st Congressional District.

i knew it matthew perry GIF

Hell of a headline

1724266657670.png

Texas Tech invented beating off challengers

I have so many questions...
1. Is this real?!?!
2. Is that supposed to be Kamala?
3. Where is her right arm?
4. OR does she have 3 arms and does that mean this thing is a weird Quatto parasite?
5. Why are there only 4 fingers?
6. Did the right hand experience a birth defect or is it a result of the Quatto infestation?
7. Is a Quatto a parasite or an infestation?
8. Whats up with the potato chip quality image? I mean, in this day and age, I want my garbage Photoshop images CRISP.

1. Is this real?!?!
4. OR does she have 3 arms and does that mean this thing is a weird Quatto parasite?
6. Did the right hand experience a birth defect or is it a result of the Quatto infestation?
8. Whats up with the potato chip quality image? I mean, in this day and age, I want my garbage Photoshop images CRISP.
its an AI generated image that was part of a narrative trying to claim that Harris is the Anti Christ and had quotes from Revelations and other things trying to prove she was the Biblical Antichrist and this is the Image they shared with it.

Made its round via Social Media Last week.

1. Is this real?!?!
I was wondering if she was a parasite on the front of the demon.

its an AI generated image that was part of a narrative trying to claim that Harris is the Anti Christ and had quotes from Revelations and other things trying to prove she was the Biblical Antichrist and this is the Image they shared with it.

Made its round via Social Media Last week.
captain obvious hotels.com GIF

AI, you say?

Huh. How about that. ;)

Back