Funny Political Memes

Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with disqualifying convicted rapists but I'm a little confused how being a rapist gives one a competitive advantage in beach volleyball.
I'm still trying to figure out how this lady is responsible for the decision her parents and her dr made at her birth. They guessed wrong at the birth and picked the wrong gender, resulting in her having higher testosterone levels than normal for a female that shows up on Gender Tests.

She was assigned Female at birth outside of her own decision after being born as an intersex individual..... and has lived her life as a female.

Why should she be disqualified and held responsible for a competitive advantage ?

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out how this lady is responsible for the decision her parents and her dr made at her birth. They guessed wrong at the birth and picked the wrong gender, resulting in her having higher testosterone levels than normal for a female that shows up on Gender Tests.

She was assigned Female at birth outside of her own decision and has lived her life as a female.

Why should she be disqualified and held responsible for a competitive advantage ?
Seriously? The parents and Dr did not decide that she would have xy chromosomes and testosterone producing testicles. The child was born that way. She should be held responsible for trying to take advantage of it and beating up girls. Would you be ok with your daughter entering that ring?

Seriously? The parents and Dr did not decide that she would have xy chromosomes and testosterone producing testicles. The child was born that way. She should be held responsible for trying to take advantage of it and beating up girls. Would you be ok with your daughter entering that ring?
you assume that before she started any sports her parents TOLD her that they did this, you are assuming that even after she started getting good at sports she was AWARE of the decision that was made at her birth

You are assuming that before she trained to become an Olympian that she was aware of what was going on.

And you are assuming that once she DID have knowledge about the truth of her birth, she decided that it would be somthing she would persue specifically because she thought she had an advantage.

You have zero clue or knowledge of that information but still heap the blame on her

Modern science has proven via services like 23 and Me and Ancestry DNA etc....that what we THOUGHT we knew and what our Parents told us......in MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY cases has been proven to be a lie via DNA testing and that is Globally, not just in the US

you assume that before she started any sports her parents TOLD her that they did this, you are assuming that even after she started getting good at sports she was AWARE of the decision that was made at her birth

You are assuming that before she trained to become an Olympian that she was aware of what was going on.

And you are assuming that once she DID have knowledge about the truth of her birth, she decided that it would be somthing she would persue specifically because she thought she had an advantage.

You have zero clue or knowledge of that information but still heap the blame on her

Modern science has proven via services like 23 and Me and Ancestry DNA etc....that what we THOUGHT we knew and what our Parents told us......in MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY cases has been proven to be a lie via DNA testing and that is Globally, not just in the US
I'm not assuming anything. We don't have to assume. This person has xy chromosomes and testicles. That should disqualify them from women's sports. Period. What she was told and when she was told it is completely irrelevant.

I'm not assuming anything. We don't have to assume. This person has xy chromosomes and testicles. That should disqualify them from women's sports. Period. What she was told and when she was told it is completely irrelevant.
you do realize there is a genetic condition that allows women (NON Intersex)...just regular old girls to be born with and carry the XY chromosomes as well right....The presence of XY Chromosomes doesn't define gender in all cases

so the presence of an XY chromosome in a Female as a disqualifier is short sighted.

Swyer syndrome​

Print
Last updated: September 18, 2019
Years published: 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019

Acknowledgment​

NORD gratefully acknowledges Harry Ostrer, MD, Professor of Pathology and Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, for assistance in the preparation of this report.

Disease Overview​

Summary
Swyer syndrome is a rare disorder characterized by the failure of the sex glands (i.e., testicles or ovaries) to develop. Swyer syndrome is classified as a disorder of sex development (DSD), which encompasses any disorder in which chromosomal, gonadal or anatomic sex development is abnormal. Girls with Swyer syndrome have an XY chromosomal makeup (as boys normally do) instead of an XX chromosomal makeup (as girls normally do). Despite having the XY chromosomal makeup, girls with Swyer syndrome look female and have functional female genitalia and structures including a vagina, uterus and fallopian tubes.
Girls with Swyer syndrome lack sex glands (ovaries). Instead of sex glands, women with Swyer syndrome have “gonadal streaks”, in which the ovaries do not develop properly (aplasia) and are replaced by functionless scar (fibrous) tissue. Because they lack ovaries, girls with Swyer syndrome do not produce sex hormones and will not undergo puberty (unless treated with hormone replacement therapy). Mutations in several different genes are known to cause Swyer syndrome. This condition can occur as the result of a new gene mutation or can be inherited in an autosomal dominant, autosomal recessive, X-linked or Y-linked manner.

you do realize there is a genetic condition that allows women (NON Intersex)...just regular old girls to be born with and carry the XY chromosomes as well right....The presence of XY Chromosomes doesn't define gender in all cases

so the presence of an XY chromosome in a Female as a disqualifier is short sighted.

Swyer syndrome​

Print
Last updated: September 18, 2019
Years published: 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019

Acknowledgment​

NORD gratefully acknowledges Harry Ostrer, MD, Professor of Pathology and Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, for assistance in the preparation of this report.

Disease Overview​

Summary
Swyer syndrome is a rare disorder characterized by the failure of the sex glands (i.e., testicles or ovaries) to develop. Swyer syndrome is classified as a disorder of sex development (DSD), which encompasses any disorder in which chromosomal, gonadal or anatomic sex development is abnormal. Girls with Swyer syndrome have an XY chromosomal makeup (as boys normally do) instead of an XX chromosomal makeup (as girls normally do). Despite having the XY chromosomal makeup, girls with Swyer syndrome look female and have functional female genitalia and structures including a vagina, uterus and fallopian tubes.
Girls with Swyer syndrome lack sex glands (ovaries). Instead of sex glands, women with Swyer syndrome have “gonadal streaks”, in which the ovaries do not develop properly (aplasia) and are replaced by functionless scar (fibrous) tissue. Because they lack ovaries, girls with Swyer syndrome do not produce sex hormones and will not undergo puberty (unless treated with hormone replacement therapy). Mutations in several different genes are known to cause Swyer syndrome. This condition can occur as the result of a new gene mutation or can be inherited in an autosomal dominant, autosomal recessive, X-linked or Y-linked manner.
Do you want your daughter in the boxing ring with this person?

Do you want your daughter in the boxing ring with this person?
Why don't we just give the Italian Boxer who quit the money anyway AND we will ask American's to pay for it.
ohhhh..and push the narrative this girl is a Transgender while we are at it.

Boebert raising gold-level prize money for female Olympic athlete bested by boxer​

EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., is seeking to raise the equivalent of a gold medal for an Olympic athlete who was defeated by an opponent who previously failed gender eligibility tests.

Italian boxer Angela Carini competed in the 66-kilogram women’s division Olympic boxing match Thursday, but abandoned the fight just 45 seconds in after getting hit by her opponent, who was deemed to have male chromosomes.

Carini left the match against Algerian boxer Imane Khelif in tears, saying later: "I didn't give up, but one punch hurt too much, and so I said enough."

"Enough is enough," Boebert told Fox News Digital as she launches her Give Send Go effort to raise $196,000 for Carini – what Italy pays their Olympic athletes for a gold medal.

"It's really unfortunate when women who have competed since they were little girls, trained since they were little girls, are forced to compete against a mediocre male athlete," Boebert said in an exclusive interview with Fox News Digital. "I believe that Angela deserves better. She worked her entire life to reach the very top of her sport, and my heart goes out to her today. It was really devastating."

Boebert pointed to International Boxing Association President Umar Kremlev, who admitted that Khelif was disqualified during the 2023 World Championships after failing to meet gender eligibility standards.

"Based on DNA tests, we identified a number of athletes who tried to trick their colleagues into posing as women. According to the results of the tests, it was proved that they have XY chromosomes. Such athletes were excluded from competition," Kremlev said.

Boebert added that in allowing Khelif to compete, the Olympics "gave the green light that it's OK for men to compete, even a physical competition, to the point where they're hitting women. And this is not OK."

"It's disgusting. And at what point are we going to say enough is enough and call for an end to this?… And it's not OK when it's on the world stage next, where women are being defeated by men," she said.

The congresswoman said every dollar contributed to Give Send Go will go directly to Carini.

My last post on this topic and back to memeing

Angela Carini, the Italian boxer who quit vs. Algeria's Imane Khelif at Olympics, apologizes

Per the BBC, Carini told Gazzetta dello Sport: "I'm sorry for my opponent, too. If the IOC said she can fight, I respect that decision. ... Actually, I want to apologise to her and everyone else. I was angry because my Olympics had gone up in smoke."

It's an awful place for her to be. I hesitated posting it because it is a stickly wicket to say the least but I figured wherever you land on the trans issue (I know this is not a trans individual. I also know thats where it's being taken regardless) but thought this one would be funny to all. Because while 100% of dudes think they can win a gold in something I know 100% of dudes have "finished the race" in seconds at least once in their lives!

FWIW I laughed. The joke was funny but the situation around it sucks.

Back