T7

Carwile single off the P
Wynne flied to CF in right center
Birthday girl McDonald pinch hitting for Lott
McDonald popped up to 2B and thrown to 1B for double play

3 outs away

Last edited:
When the rankings comes out next week…I see us drop to 3rd but no lower
Since Tennessee and Clemson both had really bad weeks I assume you think UCLA will jump the Cowgirls? It really will be interesting to see but I wouldn't be surprised if we hang on to #2. UCLA swept a really bad Oregon State (11-23-1) team. While we had a 1-run loss, on the road, against #23 Wichita State. If they do jump us, it's for sure a "logo" thing.

The 1 thing they do have going for them is that their 4 losses are to teams that are all in the Top 25 now. Our loss to Maryland is starting to look a little worse as they slide a bit.

Since Tennessee and Clemson both had really bad weeks I assume you think UCLA will jump the Cowgirls? It really will be interesting to see but I wouldn't be surprised if we hang on to #2. UCLA swept a really bad Oregon State (11-23-1) team. While we had a 1-run loss, on the road, against #23 Wichita State. If they do jump us, it's for sure a "logo" thing.

The 1 thing they do have going for them is that their 4 losses are to teams that are all in the Top 25 now. Our loss to Maryland is starting to look a little worse as they slide a bit.

that exactly why I think ucla will jump us to #2 is because of their logo and our one run loss.

On Monday nights at 7 pm on twitter…..I listen to D1 softball podcast. How they were talking about last week, they wanted to move ucla to 2 after the sweep of Stanford. With our loss…this will give them the ammo and it wouldn’t surprise that the espn and coaches will follow suite.

If anyone does not know…Kenny Gajewski show comes on at 6:30 on Monday nights. You can download the Varsity app to listen to it.

At 7 pm on Mondays…you can listen to D1 podcasts on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube I believe. If you have any questions about the Top 25….you can submit them and they may answer it on air.

Couple of other softball podcasts comes up that I will let you all know the Exact times.

If anyone does have Twitter, some OSU fans does hold Twitter Space if anyone wants to join. Sometimes some people has good info…sometimes not. But it’s better than listening to the SA or the Franchise talking about OU majority of the time.

My Twitter handle is @OSUfan19890 if anyone wants to hit me up.

Back