Cowgirls at Loyola Marymount

Seems like a pattern is emerging with Coach G's team where they struggle to score runs. Hopefully, this is just because we have a bunch of new faces getting used to being at OSU but the last couple of years have been rough as well. Luckily the pitching is freaking good and clutch so they have some room to figure stuff out.
It's pretty early though, and with a lot of new faces it might take a while. Need the veterans like Kilfoyl to carry the load for a while. Not happening yet.

And this was a pretty good pitcher. Other than Wang, we haven't seen much power yet, though.

LMU was a regional team season that won their league. They’re heavy favorites to win it again. It’s a quality win despite the lackluster offensive performance.

I expect this years team to be and down due to severe lack of experience and youth. Hopefully they can peak near the end of the season

LMU was a regional team season that won their league. They’re heavy favorites to win it again. It’s a quality win despite the lackluster offensive performance.

I expect this years team to be and down due to severe lack of experience and youth. Hopefully they can peak near the end of the season
I don't think anyone is beating OU this year but they are bound to take a dip eventually once the COVID waiver girls filter through. How long has Jayda Coleman been at OU? Feels like a decade. Reload and get some experience this year. Hope we sneak back into OKC. Be all guns blazing next year with OU and Texas gone.

I don't think anyone is beating OU this year but they are bound to take a dip eventually once the COVID waiver girls filter through. How long has Jayda Coleman been at OU? Feels like a decade. Reload and get some experience this year. Hope we sneak back into OKC. Be all guns blazing next year with OU and Texas gone.
I can see this team having making it to a super regional. if they find their way to WCWS, they’d have overachieved IMO.

OU is the unanimous favorite no question and after this year the playing field evens out tremendously

Coleman and Jennings are not part of the COVID extra yr players….they are legit

i think one or two other players on that team did not get any benefitted from the extra yr

Back