DeSantis 2024 Run Thread

Ron DeSantis’ ethics chair either has to give that up or his $400,000 salary as Disney’s administrator, judge rules​

Can you be both the chair of Florida's ethics commission and the administrator of Walt Disney World’s governing district? Apparently not.​

This...is ....not...the...role...of..... government
This is an over reach of govt power and frankly it's none of their damn business.

Ron DeSantis wants to strip Disney workers of free passes and discounts, arguing it sucks millions from Florida’s economy
Before DeSantis appointees took over the governing board, around $2.5 million was given to district employees and their families, the board argues

DeSantis' campaign says it raised more than $1 million in 24 hours after GOP debate​

Always some a-holes in every crowd. Time and place for everything, and this ain’t it. You feel like booing him when he’s approaching or leaving the podium? Ok, but STFU while he’s speaking about the state’s response and how they’re going to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always some a-holes in every crowd. Time and place for everything, and this ain’t it. You feel like booing him when he’s approaching or leaving the podium? Ok, but STFU while he’s speaking about the state’s response and how they’re going to help.

Gee I wonder where they could ever get the idea this is ok

1693251054668.png
1693251130499.png

1693251175988.png
1693251221748.png

I’d think being a Governor elect is still considered a private citizen and if there weren’t any campaign funds used IMO this would be not that big of a deal.

Lol wealthy people paying for thing to our elected officials and those officials not disclosing them when they are supposed to isn’t a big deal? You really will defend any conservative won’t you. You have hit all but maybe MTG and Gaetz.

Lol wealthy people paying for thing to our elected officials and those officials not disclosing them when they are supposed to isn’t a big deal? You really will defend any conservative won’t you. You have hit all but maybe MTG and Gaetz.

You must not read many posts or you’d know that’s just an asinine statement about me. Stop the whining and just tell me what law was broken. Even every article written about this by credible sources that love to hate DeSantis say it’s unclear that any laws were broken. I’m pretty sick of the grasping at any straw to make the other guy look bad that desperate types (apparently including you) seem to look for on either side. Plenty of real news to worry about.

You must not read many posts or you’d know that’s just an asinine statement about me. Stop the whining and just tell me what law was broken. Even every article written about this by credible sources that love to hate DeSantis say it’s unclear that any laws were broken. I’m pretty sick of the grasping at any straw to make the other guy look bad that desperate types (apparently including you) seem to look for on either side. Plenty of real news to worry about.

I’ve read just about everyone of your posts that’s why I wrote what I wrote. And by the reactions I’m. It the only one that feels that way.

Back