CWS

How much more can Texas pay compared to A&M? Was something else in play? I read about the personal connection between Schloss and the Texas AD, but it's a bold move.
Aggy is fake money. They talk about it. People who tell you they have money don’t.

Texas is real money. They don’t talk about it. Just screw up their football program

People who tell you they have money don’t.

The richest man I personally know will very quickly point out his wealth. There's a particular Frederick Remington statue of which only four were made. One is in the Smithsonian; one is at the St. Louis Arch; one was owned by Paul Allen; the fourth is in this guy's front yard.

He lives in a "cabin" that has four whine cellers and is made from logs he had harvested and milled in MT and shipped to GA for assembly.

The richest man I personally know will very quickly point out his wealth. There's a particular Frederick Remington statue of which only four were made. One is in the Smithsonian; one is at the St. Louis Arch; one was owned by Paul Allen; the fourth is in this guy's front yard.

He lives in a "cabin" that has four whine cellers and is made from logs he had harvested and milled in MT and shipped to GA for assembly.
A one off doesn’t count.

Man, that fellow must really do a lot of whining!

Did he have the Georgia Guide Stones DESTROYED!!! 😵

Back