CWS

It's gotta be brutal for A&M. They lose the CWS and then lose their coach to their biggest rival. It's gotta be even worse with Texas coming into the SEC.

Word is Texas might hire aggy's coach. He worked for Del Conte at TCU. Those poor bastards. They deserve it though with their dumbass fans and arrogance.

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

Happy Cracking Up GIF
Happy Jeremy Renner GIF

I lost some respect for Schloss in the post game interview when asked about a coaching opening. The reporter didn’t even say which opening (we all knew UT) and instead of deflecting, Schloss gets all pissy with the reporter and says he is being selfish for asking such a question. Really? Give me a break man as he was just doing his job. I get it you just lost the natty but pull up your big boy pants, deflect, and take the new job the following day. On second thought, UT loves them some drama so seems like a great fit!

Last edited:
Word dropped that he was out yesterday which was met with A&M claiming Texas was trying to steal headlines... and then A&M lost.

The whole situation breaks my heart. And right before everyone jumps conferences too. Ags got punked about as hard as it gets here.

Now if texas can find a way to be under .500 the next couple of years that would just be the chefs kiss.

Rumors are Schloss is going to take an army with him. Starters. Draftables. Coaching staff etc. may leave the aggies back at square one. It’s bad losing your head coach but devastating if he implodes the team he’s leaving. Goes to show how important it is to lock coaches up if you want them

If I am Texas A&M Imput in a call to Dallas Baptist and start negotiating a deal with that Coach, look at his record over the last 5 years!!! 🤔
DBU coach turned down the Baylor job a few years ago. It would be interesting to see if he would jump to aTm (not equating Baylor to aTm). I was sort of thinking he might wait and take TCU job if/when Saarloos heads back to Fullerton.

Speaking of TCU, I saw where Mosiello resigned as Ohio St HC to go back to the Frogs to revive the offense. The Buckeyes landed the Campbell coach Haire which is a solid hire for them. Spin that coaching carousel!

Rumors are Schloss is going to take an army with him. Starters. Draftables. Coaching staff etc. may leave the aggies back at square one. It’s bad losing your head coach but devastating if he implodes the team he’s leaving. Goes to show how important it is to lock coaches up if you want them
Would not be surprised. Kendall Rogers saying Schloss is taking associate HC and recruiting coordinator Nolan Cain with him to UT.

I think we are all waiting to see how much UT forked over to get Schloss. He made just shy of $1.6M per year at aTm. Pierce was making $1.2M per year at UT. Vandy coach is highest paid at $2.45M annually. So, I am going to say he gets to $2.5M and maybe more.

Last edited:

To texags..

Robin Williams Thats The Good Stuff GIF

How much more can Texas pay compared to A&M? Was something else in play? I read about the personal connection between Schloss and the Texas AD, but it's a bold move.

Back