CWS

Just in case anyone wants to discuss

Game one is near the end, UNC and UVA are tied in B9. But UNC just had a leadoff double.
The talk has been how clutch UNC has been all season, winning so many key games in walk offs. Nearing another now.

The Aggies are putting it to the Vols in game 1 of the championship series. Up 7-1. There was a Frank Anderson sighting as he had a mound visit for the Vols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t decide what’s more on brand. Tennessee being the best team in college baseball all year just to lose when it matters most or A&M winning game one the losing the next two to lose the national championship.

Can’t decide what’s more on brand. Tennessee being the best team in college baseball all year just to lose when it matters most or A&M winning game one the losing the next two to lose the national championship.

Well, A&M is about to put them away in the second game so I’d say option one.

Anyone remember what it’s like to watch OSU baseball in June? Yeah, me neither!

Crazy watching SEC swagger and arrogance game after game. We appear to be a looooomg ways away from competing for a title

Crazy watching SEC swagger and arrogance game after game. We appear to be a looooomg ways away from competing for a title

The two most insufferable fan bases in the SEC are the Vols and A&M. Both act like they are the top of the mountain, but A&M really has never been a power, and the Vols typically choke. I don't know which one I would prefer to win this one.

Just wait until July 1st.

Work Yes GIF by Offline Granny!

Back