Bud Light Controversy Spreads to Target, Sending the Stock Lower

Teammates for Kids Foundation, many children's charities, famine relief, benefit concerts (including for OK 2013 tornado), support for gay rights, but yeah, he's only about himself....smh
-Nine charity shows in less than a week for Nashville Flood Relief in 2010-over 5 million dollars

-4 charity shows for California wildfire relief in 2007.

I would have to see that he is not paid for those appearances to believe in his great altruism. It's like that con FarmAid that Willie made a small fortune from. But hey, slobber on Garth, get after it, it's your choice.
Season 2 Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

I would have to see that he is not paid for those appearances to believe in his great altruism. It's like that con FarmAid that Willie made a small fortune from. But hey, slobber on Garth, get after it, it's your choice.
More overly-simplistic, narrow-minded, cynical takes. Just like I said. Thanks.

Federal Judges in Arkansas and Indiana block State bans on Gender Affirming Care.

And in Tennessee that state AG has demanded hospitals turn over their records on Gender Affirming care they have given to patients in the past to be investigated.......raising SERIOUS Privacy questions.

The hospitals have complied

Federal Judges in Arkansas and Indiana block State bans on Gender Affirming Care.

And in Tennessee that state AG has demanded hospitals turn over their records on Gender Affirming care they have given to patients in the past to be investigated.......raising SERIOUS Privacy questions.

The hospitals have complied
1687353917866.png

That is a good question. Why do churches and groups like the boy scouts protect pedophiles?
There have been literally thousands of lawsuits filed against churches and BSA to prosecute the abusers and protect the children. Your group is actively promoting the sexualization of children. It is sick and, I predict, it will be the end of this perverted agenda.

There have been literally thousands of lawsuits filed against churches and BSA to prosecute the abusers and protect the children. Your group is actively promoting the sexualization of children. It is sick and, I predict, it will be the end of this perverted agenda.
Licensed medical professionals providing legitimate proven medical care for a proven medical diagnosis that prevents up to 40% of the children diagnosed with this legitimate medical condition from attempting suicide. And Licensed medical professionals providing proven care to children whose family have decided this is the best course of medical treatment for their child.

That is promoting the sexualization of children and a perverted agenda???

Lawsuits filed does not change the fact that those groups constantly protected pedos. In fact it is the opposite. Those lawsuits were because those groups protected pedos.

Unfortunately, there's a very loud minority on the politics board who act like juveniles, and make this area nearly unbearable. Trying to engage with them in basic, normal discourse can prove difficult or impossible due to their immature, militant nature. Best of luck!
Paging @Backin82....paging @Backin82.

Wondering about your opinion of your buddy's conduct.

Licensed medical professionals providing legitimate proven medical care for a proven medical diagnosis that prevents up to 40% of the children diagnosed with this legitimate medical condition from attempting suicide. And Licensed medical professionals providing proven care to children whose family have decided this is the best course of medical treatment for their child.

That is promoting the sexualization of children and a perverted agenda???
There is nothing legitimate or proven about giving puberty blockers to 8 year olds. Seriously dude. It's a mental illness and should be treated as such.

There is nothing legitimate or proven about giving puberty blockers to 8 year olds. Seriously dude. It's a mental illness and should be treated as such.
yet you insist this is the only treatment they can get ? I've already told you once before that using puberty blockers is Extremely rare to treat the issue and there are 3 other legitimate treatments that are used as well, but they are being stopped as well.

Remember the post where I showed you the numbers that more kids diagnosed with gender dysmorphia will attempt suicide this year ALONE than the ENTIRE NUMBER of kids prescribed puberty blockers as a treatment for gender dysmorphia over a FIVE YEAR span.

Yet while you rant and rave about this....in the US ALONE over 6000 Catholic Priest have been credibly accused of sexual abuse against minors.

Your sexual perversion rants and energy need to be focused in a WHOLE new direction

To put it into perspective. ~5000 kids have been prescribed puberty blockers as a form of Gender Dysmorphia treatment in the US
~ at least 6000 US Catholic priest have been found to have abused Kids sexually with over 11,000 US Children reporting they were abused by a Catholic priest. 2000 Kids in Just ILLINOIS ALONE
216,000 kids abused in France
4500 Australia
3700 Germany

and on and on and on.

If you're worried about stopping the sexual perversion against kids ...Gender Dysmorphia legitimate and proven treatment options that include puberty blockers are NOT the place you should even be considering

Last edited:
yet you insist this is the only treatment they can get ? I've already told you once before that using puberty blockers is Extremely rare to treat the issue and there are 3 other legitimate treatments that are used as well, but they are being stopped as well.

Remember the post where I showed you the numbers that more kids diagnosed with gender dysmorphia will attempt suicide this year ALONE than the ENTIRE NUMBER of kids prescribed puberty blockers as a treatment for gender dysmorphia over a FIVE YEAR span.

Yet while you rant and rave about this....in the US ALONE over 6000 Catholic Priest have been credibly accused of sexual abuse against minors.

Your sexual perversion rants and energy need to be focused in a WHOLE new direction
I stand corrected. It's now 3 year olds.

"When she was 3, one day, she told me, ‘I'm a girl person,’ a parent told ABC News in a story published Sunday.

It was National Daughters Day "and she said, ‘Can I be your daughter?’ – which made me cry," the mother, who went by "Susan" for the story, told ABC News.

Again, we are prosecuting abusers in the Catholic Priest issue while you promote child abuse in these cases. We are not the same. Transgender 8 year olds are like vegan cats. We all know who are making the decisions.

I stand corrected. It's now 3 year olds.

"When she was 3, one day, she told me, ‘I'm a girl person,’ a parent told ABC News in a story published Sunday.

It was National Daughters Day "and she said, ‘Can I be your daughter?’ – which made me cry," the mother, who went by "Susan" for the story, told ABC News.

Again, we are prosecuting abusers in the Catholic Priest issue while you promote child abuse in these cases. We are not the same. Transgender 8 year olds are like vegan cats. We all know who are making the decisions.
u act like these parents can go out and willy nilly get anything and everything they want.

You do realize the medical profession requires an actual diagnosis from a medical professional before they start any type of treatment the parent just can't say a thing and then make all the decisions like you suggest.

And you assume they are all going to get puberty blockers...when in reality less than 5% would

Paging @Backin82....paging @Backin82.

Wondering about your opinion of your buddy's conduct.
1. I have no buddies on this site
2. I am not a mod, and have no interest in policing all posts/forums
3. I skip over all kinds of posts from all "sides" all the time, and only respond when I feel like it.
4. If I had to guess, I probably align more with gogetem on various topics than you do, but certainly not everything. So his posts don't trigger me quite as badly as they do you and the others. Its probably why I'm more reserved in my responses to their posts, but still find them asinine at times.
5. I'm flattered by your post, though. Rent free, I guess.

The O'colly ran an interesting and well-balanced article on the transgender issue. The Christian Right regard transgenders as a threat to Christian values. So, a ban on transgender care, especially covering children, is needed to protect Christian values. I've heard one far right Christian refer to children who insist they were born of the wrong sex as being demon infested. It's feared they will go to Hell. The Christian Right may say they must have mental health care. But that will probably work for transgenders about as well as it does for homosexuals. It usually doesn't work.

If the Christian Right is really concerned about protecting children, then why don't they ever insist that research be done to find out why some children feel they were born of the wrong sex and if it can be prevented? It's hard to imagine something worse to be born with and then the parents who have to figure out how to deal with it. Republicans against transgender care should just feel well blessed from God from having no children who suffer from it. Instead, Republicans feel transgender children are unGodly freaks and make them and their parents feel quite unwelcome in Oklahoma. Being that way sure won't reduce suicides.

https://www.ocolly.com/features/okl...cle_5aff00fe-0b06-11ee-b687-bf7aff5bfa8e.html

Back