Bud Light Controversy Spreads to Target, Sending the Stock Lower

Maybe you really DON'T get it.

Selective application of supposed principles upon identical behavior of different individuals based upon whether or not you agree with their post is unprincipled and hypocritical.

city street pigeons GIF by HUANG'S WORLD'S WORLD
Spin Chess GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
Just.......no.......staaaahp.... You are being obtuse. Are you Rx incarnate?

I can disagree with someone and respond. I can also disagree with someone and not respond. There is no requirement for me to respond, and such action/inaction is completely independent of my internal principles. I have no such internal principle that forces responses upon seeing things I agree or disagree with. I don't even read all posts on the forum, so its asinine to suggest that I must respond consistently to all posts, many of which I don't even see.

My "selective application" is mostly just responding to the random topics of interest or posts that I see within the times that I click on the forum. If I "selectively apply" (respond) to a post, its probably because (a) I read the post (b) I have an opinion about the post (c) I felt compelled to share the opinion with others. I could also not respond if any of the prior options aren't satisfied. Its kinda wild that you're so flustered by this.

I can disagree with someone and respond. I can also disagree with someone and not respond. There is no requirement for me to respond, and such action/inaction is completely independent of my internal principles. I have no such internal principle that forces responses upon seeing things I agree or disagree with. I don't even read all posts on the forum, so its asinine to suggest that I must respond consistently to all posts, many of which I don't even see.

My "selective application" is mostly just responding to the random topics of interest or posts that I see within the times that I click on the forum. If I "selectively apply" (respond) to a post, its probably because (a) I read the post (b) I have an opinion about the post (c) I felt compelled to share the opinion with others. I could also not respond if any of the prior options aren't satisfied. Its kinda wild that you're so flustered by this.
The funny thing is that somewhere along the way, you lost the whole point of this argument—and you don’t even realize it.

The funny thing is that somewhere along the way, you lost the whole point of this argument—and you don’t even realize it.
Probably because there was no actual point of this "argument".... It was a JD fabrication/delusion. Its not my problem that it had no basis, or that you decided to wade in.

Probably because there was no actual point of this "argument".... It was a JD fabrication/delusion. Its not my problem that it had no basis, or that you decided to wade in.
TheMonkey said:

Check Hypothesis GIF by consider.ly - level up your UX research with our GIFs!

Last edited:

My "selective application" is mostly just responding to the random topics of interest or posts that I see within the times that I click on the forum. If I "selectively apply" (respond) to a post, its probably because (a) I read the post (b) I have an opinion about the post (c) I felt compelled to share the opinion with others. I could also not respond if any of the prior options aren't satisfied. It’s kinda wild that you're so flustered by this.
“Mostly”.

Lulz.

The fact that that you’ve called out a post wishing homophobes an “uncomfortable“ month extreme, juvenile and militant and yet so far have managed to studiously avoid calling out way more extreme, juvenile and militant homophobic and ant-trans posts….even when you are tagged on to them…is just mere happenstance or random occurrences.

Flustered…..me?

Double lulz.

Last edited:
“Mostly”.

Lulz.

The fact that that you’ve called out a post wishing homophobes an “uncomfortable“ month extreme, juvenile and militant and yet so far have managed to studiously avoid calling out way more extreme, juvenile and militant homophobic and ant-trans posts….even when you are tagged on to them…is just mere happenstance or random occurrences.

Flustered…..me?

Double lulz.
I called that post divisive and unhelpful (it is). The extreme and militant stuff came out after PF5 jumped to conclusions, labeled me a homophobic bigot (I am not), and then you and the rest of this weird echo chamber tribe freaked out and joined the party like rabid animals.

You've been called out multiple times for this behavior by multiple people. At some point, you may consider evaluating yourself, and revising your approach, mostly for your own mental and physical health. Are you positive you aren't Rx? Because you act just like Rx.

I called that post divisive and unhelpful (it is). The extreme and militant stuff came out after PF5 jumped to conclusions, labeled me a homophobic bigot (I am not), and then you and the rest of this weird echo chamber tribe freaked out and joined the party like rabid animals.

You've been called out multiple times for this behavior by multiple people. At some point, you may consider evaluating yourself, and revising your approach, mostly for your own mental and physical health. Are you positive you aren't Rx? Because you act just like Rx.
Nah, he's Olderschool's dumber brother. Where is Olderschool by the way?

Trailer2 GIF by Bill & Ted Face the Music

A divisive, juvenile, extreme, militant and delusional ad hominem attack.

Maybe you should start practicing what you preach you unprincipled hypocrite.

good lord, quit trying to act like your the victim...I never labeled you a 'homophobic bigot', you labeled yourself that way...and you keep saying others are divisive, juvenile, militant...I tried to be 'non-militant' when I was done with our back and forth and replied with an 'ok' gif and you replied something like 'waving the white flag? weak.' Not juvenile at all...AND you telling someone they have been called out multiple times by multiple people is quite funny and ironic...

good lord, quit trying to act like your the victim...I never labeled you a 'homophobic bigot', you labeled yourself that way...and you keep saying others are divisive, juvenile, militant...I tried to be 'non-militant' when I was done with our back and forth and replied with an 'ok' gif and you replied something like 'waving the white flag? weak.' Not juvenile at all...AND you telling someone they have been called out multiple times by multiple people is quite funny and ironic...
Your initial response said, "Replies like this remind me of the prejudice and bigotry that is alive and well in our country. Congrats on outing yourself." You accused me of being a homophobic bigot, which isn't true, then doubled down on it after I clarified my response. Of course I took issue with that. I'm not gonna apologize for defending myself against false accusations that you seem comfortable slinging around.

Your initial response said, "Replies like this remind me of the prejudice and bigotry that is alive and well in our country. Congrats on outing yourself." You accused me of being a homophobic bigot, which isn't true, then doubled down on it after I clarified my response. Of course I took issue with that. I'm not gonna apologize for defending myself against false accusations that you seem comfortable slinging around.
nor will I apologize for this: (the pic that triggered in the first place!)
1687544457384.png

So you're ok with mischaracterizing another person based on knee-jerk assumptions, then totally nonchalant when caught blatantly lying to justify the initial falsehood? That's some Donald Trump levels of cognitive dissonance.
I'm ok with calling it like I see it...btw...who hurt you?!

Haven't you heard? This gal has now declared it to be the "Summer of Pride"

View attachment 634
FYI...just in case you, or anyone else for that matter, is interested...

2023 OKC PRIDEFEST visitokc

The Oklahoma City Pride Alliance will be hosting its annual festival June 23 - 25 in Downtown Oklahoma City at Scissortail Park. This will be the third time the organization has hosted the 2SLGBTQIA+ event in Downtown Oklahoma City.

Friday, June 23, 2023
Saturday, June 24, 2023
Sunday, June 25, 2023
Downtown Parade Sunday at 11AM

Visit our website for more information and updates: OKCPRIDEALLIANCE.ORG

In 2023, our 2SLGBTQIA+ community is facing a heightened level of continual attacks on our livelihoods. Let us remember the roots of Pride. Our QUEER JOY is an act of resistance. And it is incredibly important that we stand united. We need our community and we are thrilled to provide an event to celebrate us and foster that community. Our three-day festival will be full of love, inclusion, art, music, drag (yes drag).

Back