Bud Light Controversy Spreads to Target, Sending the Stock Lower

One is infinitely worse than the other.

Horrible analogy when used as this comparison IMO.

Based on your previous posts, I assume you are placing the 25 deaths, 17K arrests, and over $2B in damage as “armed robbery”. Yet, one death, 1K arrests, and $1.5M are ”cold blooded murder“. Hmmmmmm

Yes, both are very bad. I don’t see any need to make one worse than the other.

If I am misunderstanding how you attempting to place your comparison, my apology.
The proper analogy would be:

Calling 17k arrests and prosecutions that actually occurred justice (which I believe they were) and calling the 1k arrests and investigations into them “persecution of ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate political discourse”….equally extreme, equivalent positions.

So you changing your statement about the entire Republican Party excusing Jan 6th events to Republican against the investigations??

And claiming being against the political investigation is excusing rioting? Again, c’mon man.
Over It Ugh GIF
Lol.

You’re showing your true colors now.

Yes, characterizing the investigations into Jan 6th as political (as you have now) and as persecution of ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate discourse absolutely is excusing what happened on Jan 6th.

Police Turkey GIF by South Park

So you changing your statement about the entire Republican Party excusing Jan 6th events to Republican against the investigations??

And claiming being against the political investigation is excusing rioting? Again, c’mon man.
Over It Ugh GIF
I had a feeling that statement was going to come out eventually. Its a funny thing when discussions go longer form, the facade's start falling away. Now we know why you were so dedicated on putting forward that false equivalency.

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF

I had a feeling that statement was going to come out eventually. Its a funny thing when discussions go longer form, the facade's start falling away. Now we know why you were so dedicated on putting forward that false equivalency.

I absolutely knew that’s where he was headed. In fact, he was being led there.

He unveiled his

Here It Is Season 6 GIF by Friends
moment a little quicker than I thought he would, but….

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

LOL --- If you can't call something what it is then I can't help you.

This is a political board. Almost EVERY single investigation our congress does nowadays is purely political. Benghazi, Clinton blue dress, whitewater, etc. Sad that has to be explained, but I guess I shouldn't be shocked. You guys are a hoot.

LOL --- If you can't call something what it is then I can't help you.

This is a political board. Almost EVERY single investigation our congress does nowadays is purely political. Benghazi, Clinton blue dress, whitewater, etc. Sad that has to be explained, but I guess I shouldn't be shocked. You guys are a hoot.
pigeon GIF

How many Dems voted to overturn a United States Democratic Election based on BLM?????

147 GOP reps went in an voted to overturn a Legal and Fair US election because they were bought into some wild ass conspiracy Theory. You can't even get 147 Dems to agree to how many genders there are let alone try to over turn a Democratic election in the largest and most successful Democracy in History.

The Republicans who voted to overturn the election​

Reuters asked the 147 lawmakers who voted to overturn the U.S. election if they believed Donald Trump lost the presidency because of election fraud.

View attachment 673

View attachment 674

lol

The motion failed, but not before 31 members of the House, and Ms. Boxer in the Senate, voted to reject Ohio’s electoral votes — effectively voting to disenfranchise the people of Ohio in the Electoral College.

In January 2017, after Donald Trump’s victory, Democrats in Congress once again challenged the election outcome. Representative Jim McGovern of Massachusetts cited “the confirmed and illegal activities engaged by the government of Russia.” Ms. Lee of California argued that Michigan’s electoral votes should be thrown out because “people are horrified by the overwhelming evidence of Russian interference in our elections.” She also cited “the malfunction of 87 voting machines.”

lol

The motion failed, but not before 31 members of the House, and Ms. Boxer in the Senate, voted to reject Ohio’s electoral votes — effectively voting to disenfranchise the people of Ohio in the Electoral College.

In January 2017, after Donald Trump’s victory, Democrats in Congress once again challenged the election outcome. Representative Jim McGovern of Massachusetts cited “the confirmed and illegal activities engaged by the government of Russia.” Ms. Lee of California argued that Michigan’s electoral votes should be thrown out because “people are horrified by the overwhelming evidence of Russian interference in our elections.” She also cited “the malfunction of 87 voting machines.”
I asked what Dems have tried to overturn a fair elections based on BLM and I get this ??

I asked what Dems have tried to overturn a fair elections based on BLM and I get this ??
You said:

You can't even get 147 Dems to agree to how many genders there are let alone try to over turn a Democratic election in the largest and most successful Democracy in History.

I was just simply pointing out that isn't correct.

lol

I think you just lost your bet with @Verbal .

Nope. He said that the democrats wouldn't try to overturn an election. I simply proved that they do. They do it almost, if not every, single time. Nice try.;)

How many Dems voted to overturn a United States Democratic Election based on BLM?????

147 GOP reps went in an voted to overturn a Legal and Fair US election because they were bought into some wild ass conspiracy Theory. You can't even get 147 Dems to agree to how many genders there are let alone try to over turn a Democratic election in the largest and most successful Democracy in History.

Nope. He said that the democrats wouldn't try to overturn an election. I simply proved that they do. They do it almost, if not every, single time. Nice try.;)

whataboutism​

[ hwuht-uh-bou-tiz-uhm, wuht‐, hwot‐, wot‐ ]SHOW IPA

noun
  1. a conversational tactic in which a person responds to an argument or attack by changing the subject to focus on someone else’s misconduct, implying that all criticism is invalid because no one is completely blameless:Excusing your mistakes with whataboutism is not the same as defending your record.

I'm ready for football season to start so I won't (just) be killing time in these politics threads.
I’m stuck for awhile: recovering from Mohs surgery. Have to admit it hurts less than reading what some believe or how far they’ll go to justify their mistakes. I’ve played Solitaire and Freerice daily. Ready for Cowboy football as well.

Back