Bowl Selection Thread

Thanks! It is interesting that the Zeros got stuck at Number 12 and were shut out of the New Years bowls! (Sorry Toker, NOT) 😂🤣😂 They thought they were going to sneak into the top 10 because they were crowing yesterday about being the only team to beat Texas but that didn’t count for squat! I guess that would have elevated us to the Alamo if they had snuck into the top 10 but it is what it is! I guess it will be a repeat of 2019 against the Aggie Cult!

Booger McFarland was the only guy on ESPN willing to say FSU got screwed. Rest of them just parroted the company line.
FSU got screwed, no other way to put wit.
Yep, it’s just the SEC bias and there’s no way around it. FSU went out and scheduled LSU and beat them down. Did everything they could possibly do but happened to have an injury so you don’t deserve it? Committee was scared of the backlash from the SEC if they did the right thing and left both Alabama and Georgia out.

I heard SEC homers this morning playing down Bama’s miracle against Auburn, and talking about how Auburn would have beat down the ACC and Louisville. Really…Auburn just got torched by NEW MEXICO STATE!

I have a conspiracy theory on this…

Reminds me a lot of 2011 but with an additional twist. I think ESPN played a huge role in this to get an SEC school in.

But I think they also wanted to send FSU a message to leave the ACC.

This all seems super shady. ESPN has too much influence over this.
This absolutely gets the death March of the ACC going.

The committee was able to do what they wanted this year because, with the playoff expanding, they weren't really settling much precedent.

Basically, they can piss off one team, one time and make their overlords happy, knowing that it's all changing next year anyway.

The committee was able to do what they wanted this year because, with the playoff expanding, they weren't really settling much precedent.

Basically, they can piss off one team, one time and make their overlords happy, knowing that it's all changing next year anyway.

They were going to piss off somebody no matter what this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Went to the Texas bowl last time. Had to listen tot hay dumbass chant after the game. Would be nice to get this one.

I wonder what the A&M mindset will be for this game. That usually determines the bowl game score rather than talent.

Back