Bowl Selection Thread

I have a conspiracy theory on this…

Reminds me a lot of 2011 but with an additional twist. I think ESPN played a huge role in this to get an SEC school in.

But I think they also wanted to send FSU a message to leave the ACC.

This all seems super shady. ESPN has too much influence over this.

I believe a computer element of some sort is needed along with the committee. Bias is just too great. Along with dollar signs.

That game yesterday was such a demoralizing beat down I can’t muster any energy to give a rip about some meaningless bowl.

My head would be exploding if I was an FSU fan, but I don't think an injustice has been served here. Alabama is clearly a better team than FSU. That FSU game against Louisville was hard to watch.

The 12-team format can't come soon enough!

*RIP ACC and Big12...fify
Nah Big 12 will be "fine" We will be the 3rd conference behind Big 10 and SEC. Which is laughable because the Big 10 is terrible outside of Michigan and Ohio State. We will still have a seat at the table. An undefeated Big 12 conference champion would not have been left out this year no matter who it was.

This is a sad sad day for college football. It is now obvious that anyone not in the B1G or SEC is considered a second class team. I fully expect that it will be even worse with the 12 team playoff. Be prepared to have to win the Big 12 to get into this playoff. We will see a 9-3 SEC team put in over a 10-2 or even 11-1 Big 12 team.

This is a sad sad day for college football. It is now obvious that anyone not in the B1G or SEC is considered a second class team. I fully expect them it will be even worse with the 12 team playoff. Be prepared to have to win the Big 12 to get into this playoff. I fully expect that we will see a 9-3 SEC team put in over a 10-2 or even 11-1 Big 12 team.
Yea I think every non automatic qualifier will be an SEC/Big 10 school

I have a conspiracy theory on this…

Reminds me a lot of 2011 but with an additional twist. I think ESPN played a huge role in this to get an SEC school in.

But I think they also wanted to send FSU a message to leave the ACC.

This all seems super shady. ESPN has too much influence over this.
When all of the high level CFB commentators say they got it right and just barely acknowledge how badly FSU got Effed, that’s when you know the whole effing thing was rigged. This whole thing is a sham and lacks credibility.

This is a sad sad day for college football. It is now obvious that anyone not in the B1G or SEC is considered a second class team. I fully expect them it will be even worse with the 12 team playoff. Be prepared to have to win the Big 12 to get into this playoff. I fully expect that we will see a 9-3 SEC team put in over a 10-2 or even 11-1 Big 12 team.

College football sold their soul to TV networks. They get what they want. FSU never had a chance and they never gave a thought to leaving out the SEC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That game yesterday was such a demoralizing beat down I can’t muster any energy to give a rip about some meaningless bowl.
first time GIF

Back