2025 Recruiting Thread

Wonder what the change this year is? Do we have a solid NIL plan? Seems like we are winning a lot of big 12 battles that use to be a coin toss. I know us OSU fans know we have have “sustained success” but 9-4 type seasons aren’t selling these kids to make them cancel other official visits? Did we find the money pot?!

Wonder what the change this year is? Do we have a solid NIL plan? Seems like we are winning a lot of big 12 battles that use to be a coin toss. I know us OSU fans know we have have “sustained success” but 9-4 type seasons aren’t selling these kids to make them cancel other official visits? Did we find the money pot?!

Might be a chance to come in and play early. We lose a lot of productive players after this season. Especially on offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Miami recruiting popped up on X. Said $82k avg NIL for their incoming class ranked 16th. So I clicked over to OSU. It said $29k avg for our 17 man class. What really stood out is Jaylan Beckley the big lineman. He was a bonafide 4 star & climbing. Had ou, Clemson, Florida. Texas, Tennessee etc offered him. Very impressive list. Now he has an 86 score for like 6th best in our class and just a 3 star. Those damn recruiting services are a joke but we are bringing in some serious mature talent!!

Miami recruiting popped up on X. Said $82k avg NIL for their incoming class ranked 16th. So I clicked over to OSU. It said $29k avg for our 17 man class. What really stood out is Jaylan Beckley the big lineman. He was a bonafide 4 star & climbing. Had ou, Clemson, Florida. Texas, Tennessee etc offered him. Very impressive list. Now he has an 86 score for like 6th best in our class and just a 3 star. Those damn recruiting services are a joke but we are bringing in some serious mature talent!!
When I look at 247 instead of a kid’s rating I try to see who else offered. And when I look at the team’s ranking I look at their per player avg. it’s interesting that for the most part in the new Big12 everyone is between 88 and 86. If that is true this will be one balanced league where the difference between 7-5 and 11-1 is razor thin. Comes down to schedule, home vs away, injuries and just who had an off week like we have the last 2 yrs (KSt then UCF).

When you look at the SEC or BiG some fan bases get all jazzed up bc they are the 6th ranked team in the country but then you look at their per player averages and they might be ranked 2nd in conference but their per player avg is 3-4 points lower than the teams ranked 3-8.

BIG and SEC are pretty top heavy!!! It will be quite interesting to see the reaction of those people down south of Oklahoma City when they are dropping off a 7-5 record the next couple of years and going to the Music City or Texas Bowl at the end of the season!!! 🤔

BIG and SEC are pretty top heavy!!! It will be quite interesting to see the reaction of those people down south of Oklahoma City when they are dropping off a 7-5 record the next couple of years and going to the Music City or Texas Bowl at the end of the season!!! 🤔
And they deserve every bit of 7-5. Unless they can rack up some serious NIL $ & steal elite NFL players from SEC country they’re gonna struggle week to week. Speed kills and speed is in the southeast region.

Interesting dynamic. The best team in the big 12 leaves for the SEC and is expected to have 7-8 wins. The big 12 fans claim SEC bias yet...here we are.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Back