2025 Recruiting Thread

Interesting dynamic. The best team in the big 12 leaves for the SEC and is expected to have 7-8 wins. The big 12 fans claim SEC bias yet...here we are.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Who said they were the best team in the Big 12?

Interesting dynamic. The best team in the big 12 leaves for the SEC and is expected to have 7-8 wins. The big 12 fans claim SEC bias yet...here we are.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society
I see what you are saying but the team south of Oklahoma City has been in a long decline and has not been at the top of the Big XII since COVID. The whorns on the other hand will continue right where they ended last year. They could make serious noise.

I see what you are saying but the team south of Oklahoma City has been in a long decline and has not been at the top of the Big XII since COVID. The whorns on the other hand will continue right where they ended last year. They could make serious noise.
Interesting about Texas. I always have to wait and see that they are back after the first 7-8 games of the season. But, if they have figured it out...yes they could be a serious player.

Yep. The sips suck but they are going to compete for a conference championship. The squats will be lucky to make bowl games until they figure out coach VD ain't it.

Yep. The sips suck but they are going to compete for a conference championship. The squats will be lucky to make bowl games until they figure out coach VD ain't it.
He is a better fit in the sec than he was in big 12. Sec offenses are not balanced. Basically they suck. Venables is a master at that

Big loss. His video looked good.
Always thought is was interesting his cousin, who is on the same HS team, committed to TCU in May instead of us.

In todays age it doesn’t surprise me at all. On the positive side we can throw some money around and flip someone or entice some one out of the portal. Professional football at its best I refuse to over react one way or the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In todays age it doesn’t surprise me at all. On the positive side we can throw some money around and flip someone or entice some one out of the portal. Professional football at its best I refuse to over react one way or the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, definitely not freaking out. We’ll be just fine. Still a big loss considering that kids talent/potential.

I used to really enjoy keeping up with recruiting. The modern era, though, has ruined it all. I can't stand what it's all become. When I was recruited to play football for div 1, all I wanted was something to eat during recruiting trips (I grew up dirt poor from birth in 1982, until I finished college). But, nope. Guess I'm a little jealous but still, I still think college and football/basketball are nosediving head first into absolute disaster, eventually irrelevance.

Well let's hope Flores can develop into a good starter now, Rangel really hasn't stood out too much with his playing time so far. Anyone hear anything on each of their developments?

Yeah, definitely not freaking out. We’ll be just fine. Still a big loss considering that kids talent/potential.
TCU had a 4 star QB committed from this past Spring which is why Schobel choose OSU, the 4 star apparently got a load of cash from SMU via NIL and flipped his commitment to SMU! When that spot opened I am not surprised that Schobel who comes from a very TCU oriented family would then flip to them over OSU!!! That’s the breaks!!!

TCU had a 4 star QB committed from this past Spring which is why Schobel choose OSU, the 4 star apparently got a load of cash from SMU via NIL and flipped his commitment to SMU! When that spot opened I am not surprised that Schobel who comes from a very TCU oriented family would then flip to them over OSU!!! That’s the breaks!!!
Yep. Seemed inevitable. On to the next one!

That makes sense. I want to be upset about NIL and kids flipping their commitments left and right but if a spot opened up at a school he grew up a fan of I have no problem with it. Best of luck to him with the exception of when he plays against us.

Back