2024 Presidential Election

Wow, what a stud muffin. What time does your plane leave thug?
"GOP Rep. Clay Higgins has now deleted this tweet after he was confronted by Congressional Black Caucus Chair Steven Horsford on the House floor, and asked to take it down.”

Rep Steven Horsford called for Higgins to be censured over the now-deleted post and tried to make a motion to refer the matter for an ethics probe.

RFK Jr.’s latest dangerous conspiracy is that Froot Loops in America contain chemicals “directly linked to ADHD.”

This is who Donald Trump wants to be in charge of public health policy if he returns to the White House

RFK Jr.’s latest dangerous conspiracy is that Froot Loops in America contain chemicals “directly linked to ADHD.”

This is who Donald Trump wants to be in charge of public health policy if he returns to the White House

It’s the food coloring. And yeah, it’s been linked to ADHD.

Mike Johnson (summed up): Clay Higgins is a principled, outspoken friend. He tweeted about Haitians, regretted it after prayer, and took it down. We believe in redemption and moving forward.

A Pennsylvania Democratic state senator denied claims from Republicans that he made racist and homophobic remarks about Black, Asian and LGBTQ people on social media more than a decade ago.

What did he do back and pray?? Lord forgive me for going full on racist !??!

Mike Johnson “said he'd spoken to Higgins on the House floor about the post and that Higgins ‘went to the back and he prayed about it, and he regretted it,’” oh girl please

House Oversight Chair James Comer is opening an investigation into Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s Sunday visit to an ammunition factory in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

Comer claims that the trip was organized to campaign for Vice President Kamala Harris’ bid for presidency, and was done using “taxpayer-funded resources

.”

Congressman Higgens doubles down on his extremely Racist Tweet about LEGAL immigrants after he deleted it and after Mike Johnson claimed he prayed and regretted tweeting it at all.

However Higgens doubled down later on CCN last night saying

'It's All True': GOP Rep Doubles Down After Wildly Racist Tweet Sparks Huge Backlash​

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-La.) defended his deeply racist comments about Haitian people even though House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) claimed the lawmaker had prayed about the post and regretted it.
“It’s all true,” Higgins told CNN Wednesday, even though he ultimately deleted the widely condemned tweet. “I can put up another controversial post tomorrow if you want me to. I mean, we do have freedom of speech. I’ll say what I want.”

“It’s not a big deal to me. It’s like something stuck to the bottom of my boot. Just scrape it off and move on with my life,” he added.
Earlier Wednesday, the lawmaker had expanded on the racist lies pushed by Republican nominee Donald Trump and his running mate, JD Vance, posting on X (formerly Twitter) that Haitians are “eating pets” and come from the “nastiest country in the western hemisphere.”
“All these thugs better get their mind right and their ass out of our country before January 20th,” he wrote in the post.

The chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, Rep. Steven Horsford (D-Nev.), is pushing for the House to censure Higgins over the post. Several Republicans also suggested the post should be taken down.

“Look, he was approached on the floor by colleagues who said that was offensive,” Johnson told reporters. “He said he went to the back, and he prayed about it and he regretted it, and he pulled the post down.”

“I’m sure he probably regrets some of the language he used. But you know, we move forward. We believe in redemption around here,” he added.
Higgins has a history of making inflammatory statements. This latest instance attracted swift and furious backlash.

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) said it was “vile, racist and beneath the dignity of the United States House of Representatives.”
“Clay Higgins is an election-denying, conspiracy-peddling racial arsonist who is a disgrace to the People’s House,” Jeffries’ statement said.
Olivia Troye, who was an aide to Mike Pence when he was vice president, noted on X that Higgins serves on the House Homeland Security Committee, adding, “This is a clear betrayal of his oath to protect Americans & a warning of what’s to come under a Trump presidency.”

The Republican Mayor of Wasau, WI (pop: 40,000) removed the city's ballot drop box from city hall, placing it in a "secure location" where it cannot be used. The state's justice department is considering an investigation...

Marjorie Taylor Greene: 'Don't Think Republicans Deserve To Be Re-Elected' For House Majority

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) beat down on her own party on Thursday when she declared that — in her own opinion — Republicans don’t deserve to control the House.

The conspiracy theory-peddling Donald Trump acolyte — appearing via phone on the Real America’s Voice show “War Room” — renewed her monthslong attacks on House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.), this time for his work to avert a federal government shutdown. Trump had reportedly favored a shutdown in a bid to make the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris White House look bad.

“I share the anger and frustration, and I don’t think Republicans deserve to be re-elected to hold the majority,” said Greene. “And it’s a double-edged sword, and here it is.”

Greene urged voters “to elect President Trump in order to control the federal government, in order to take back all of these huge agencies and departments and set the course right.”

“We also have to control the House because if we don’t control the House, the Democrats are going to rewrite the tax code. That happens in Jan. 2025, so it’s a nasty double-edged sword,” she added.

“Look, vote for President Trump like your life depends on it, and then hold your nose and vote for that RINO that you absolutely hate, because we need a good tax code in place,” said Greene.

Those so-called RINOs could then be defeated in future primary elections and replaced by MAGA Republicans, Greene explained. “Everybody in their district needs to pick one woman or man that they’re going to get behind, and that’s how you primary these RINOs.”

Back