2024 Presidential Election

I have no idea, don't really care, just pointing out your own bias.
What if she's right?
Pretty sure I was the one that called Kathy Griffen out when she first did this in 2017 back on the Old website as well. So I wouldn't call this bias. Calling someone out for doing something disgusting doesn't make you bias.

If you think she is right, you actually think the Dem party would Hire a Republican that failed to make their own JV squad in high school on a rifle team who couldn't make a 150 yrd shot ?

Pretty sure I was the one that called Kathy Griffen out when she first did this in 2017 back on the Old website as well. So I wouldn't call this bias. Calling someone out for doing something disgusting doesn't make you bias.

If you think she is right, you actually think the Dem party would Hire a Republican that failed to make their own JV squad in high school on a rifle team who couldn't make a 150 yrd shot ?
At this point, nobody knows his motive, but the wingnuts from both sides sure have their theories.

Seems what is missing any more is accountability.

Democrats should be holding their elected representatives accountable for saying horrible things and republicans should be holding their elected representatives accountable for saying horrible things. Because, democrats whining about republican politicians and republicans whining about democrat politicians just isn't getting us anywhere good.

Can you imagine after Reagan got shot if Howard Baker got on camera and started claiming that the democrats tried to murder him? Baker would have been impeached in no time and both sides would have gone after him. Yet, that is the equivalent of what we have today. They are divisive, unaccountable, and causing people to act the same.

Seems what is missing any more is accountability.

Democrats should be holding their elected representatives accountable for saying horrible things and republicans should be holding their elected representatives accountable for saying horrible things. Because, democrats whining about republican politicians and republicans whining about democrat politicians just isn't getting us anywhere good.

Can you imagine after Reagan got shot if Howard Baker got on camera and started claiming that the democrats tried to murder him? Baker would have been impeached in no time and both sides would have gone after him. Yet, that is the equivalent of what we have today. They are divisive, unaccountable, and causing people to act the same.
Post of the decade.👍

Shooter had on his Insta he was going to end Epsteins Evil Empire. Looks to me he was radicalized by the people who have been calling everybody pedos and groomers, and saying they all need to be executed. And he wanted to take out a guy that he considered high up on that list (after being name in the documents 70+ times and allegedly raping a 13 year old multiple times).

Shooter had on his Insta he was going to end Epsteins Evil Empire. Looks to me he was radicalized by the people who have been calling everybody pedos and groomers, and saying they all need to be executed. And he wanted to take out a guy that he considered high up on that list (after being name in the documents 70+ times and allegedly raping a 13 year old multiple times).
Be careful, you'll get blasted for posting misinformation from social media.

These are the people responsible for the sloppy coup attempt that was Jan 6, the infamous Four Seasons Landscaping presser, and thousands of other gaffes. People will conspiracy theory away but good old fashioned incompetence is the most likely culprit here.
The obvious question I mentioned is anything but a WAG, & I never mentioned any conspiracy.

I don’t pretend to be some security expert, so my apologies to you for pointing out the obvious, Mensa member.

Prattle on now, there are clearly no questions to be asked about this protocol-which could affect any candidate.

And he made a $15 donation to a Democratic fundraiser & has posts about’ F Trump & F Republicans’ according to NBC.

If you thought the scrutiny of the Uvalde response was intense, it’s going to be 1000x that over the videos of the guy on the roof & people screaming for help before the shots even started, & why the SS appears to have him spotted. The timeline here will be fascinating.

Additionally, the contrast of Trump surviving this and getting to his feet will further drive a nail in the coffin of Bidens struggles to complete a sentence. His inner circle of terrible advisers will be further exposed & never recover. It’ll be another week when they can’t get any message out and are totally on their heels, again.

Lastly, Trumps campaigning in rural Pennsylvania on a Saturday, while Bidens at the beach house, Agatha, while his campaign burns.

This is over.
Lincoln Lawyer from Kingfisher can muster a Zzzz.

How’s the Sonic tonight? Busy?

Back