2024 Presidential Election

Z me all you want, it just means I got your attention. 🥰

spanking mr garrison GIF by South Park

Actually, he's a really solid dude. Doesn't need to stalk anyone. But like you and I, he isn't scared to express himself. If all democrats were like him, I'd still be one.
I’m not a Democrat.

Haven’t been since college.

I’m not voting for Trump.

I’m not voting for Biden either.

Miss seeing you at the tailgates, bro. Hopefully you’ll be healthy enough to change that this year.

I’m not a Democrat.

Haven’t been since college.

I’m not voting for Trump.

I’m not voting for Biden either.

Miss seeing you at the tailgates, bro. Hopefully you’ll be healthy enough to change that this year.
My bad. I seem to keep forgetting somehow. 😉

But still...

Widow Of Trump supporter killed speaks to media confirming President Biden did try to call her

The widow of Corey Comperatore, the heroic volunteer firefighter killed while shielding his family during the shooting at a Donald Trump campaign rally, said that the former president has not reached out to the grieving family.

The silence from Trump contrasts with an attempted call from President Joe Biden, which the Comperatore family declined. Helen Comperatore, speaking from her home in Sarver, Pennsylvania, told the New York Post in an exclusive interview, "I didn't talk to Biden. I didn't want to talk to him,". adding, "My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him."

I support Trump. That’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill will towards Biden,” she said. “He didn’t do anything bad to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did.”

Newsweek contacted Trump's campaign via email on Monday for comment.

Neighbor on WPXI local Pittsburgh news: 'There absolutely was MAGA supporting things for a while.'

The neighbor of the Trump rally shooter says until recently there were pro-Trump signs in the Crooks' front yard

Neighbor on WPXI local Pittsburgh news: 'There absolutely was MAGA supporting things for a while.'

The neighbor of the Trump rally shooter says until recently there were pro-Trump signs in the Crooks' front yard

Didn't take long for that one to be removed...
Screenshot_20240716_062814_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back