2024 Fall Ball schedule

Need to see Gasso put out to pasture before that happens with softball, may be happening fairly soon though!!! 🤔
I will be spending a lot of time in Stillwater this winter and spring with wrestling and basketball tickets added to softball and baseball! Fortunately I have my ex college roommate who lives down by Stillwater Medical Center and a cousin in Ripley to stay with if I need to crash for the night in town or in the vicinity of Stillwater! 😀
If you’re not able to go to any of the softball games…pass them my way. My butt will fill the seat. Lol

If anyone does have season tickets and not able to go to any or all the games….please put them out there on here, Facebook, twitter(X) etc etc etc….we need to fill the seats at all time.

If OSU fans are smart (myself included), we should support this team as much as is possible:

Soccer--pretty good this year, just don't have time to get there in the fall
Football--dumpster fire and wasting my money
XC--awesome but hard to support
M Basketball--interested to see the new style of play but this year will likely be rough
W Basketball--low expectations but a leather jacket
Wrestling--disappointing recently, interested to see the new approach and attitude
Baseball--a broken record on repeat, not much reason to expect anything different
M/W Tennis--fantastic but just not my thing
M/W Golf--eh, no longer powerhouses
M/W Track--lots of instagram and OF stars
Softball--5 straight appearances in the event that is the pinnacle of the sport, improving every year--I think this might be THE year
I’m already putting money up for the trips up there to watch as many softball games as possible.

I love to see every home game packed to the point that Weiberg and President Shrum are forced to make decisions to build a new stadium OR build on to the current stadium. Either way we need more seats to fill.

Back