2024 Cowgirls Roster

The portal deadline ended on the 28th….if we do not hear anymore names by Saturday….none other Cowgirls entered the portal. Now we get to see if Coach Gajewski brings in another player thru the portal or we have any current players decides to step away from softball.

The portal deadline ended on the 28th….if we do not hear anymore names by Saturday….none other Cowgirls entered the portal. Now we get to see if Coach Gajewski brings in another player thru the portal or we have any current players decides to step away from softball.
Seeing as how the limited guidelines regarding the portal are skirted or outright ignored already, I do not see the NCAA upholding the entrance deadlines if it gets once it gets challenged

Seeing as how the limited guidelines regarding the portal are skirted or outright ignored already, I do not see the NCAA upholding the entrance deadlines if it gets once it gets challenged
It might get challenged but at the meantime we have to wait and see.

Kind of jives with everything that she has promoted recently unless she is getting a helluva an NIL check to play somewhere else

I’m totally caught off guard with this……after her last interview it sounded like she coming back.

With her leaving, this put Gajewski behind the 8 ball trying to find a pitcher thru the portal to remotely replace her. The only pitcher that I recall that is close to Maxwell level is Vawter from Stanford. If we don’t get anyone else, Kilfoyl and Aycock gonna be our top 2 pitchers. Hopefully Kutz can come in and provide valuable innings pitch.

Robert Allen says she is headed to OU. They signed a pitcher from Wisconsin to replace Bahl, and certainly don’t need Maxwell to win another NC. That would be a punch to the nuts if she went to Norman.

Robert Allen is wrong a lot, so I think she winds up at A&M.

The moment she said John Bargfeldt was irreplaceable, she was a goner. FSU and OU are serious players and Patty loves herself some LHP’ing.

I could see ucla. Idk if there's any school incentive but ucla and medical is a good combination for her. I also think they lost their starting pitcher

OU might go after her but as it sets….they are loaded in pitching depth. The Indiana SS is on OU radar. The thing is, she wants to be closer to home in Northern California from my understanding. Gasso will do what she always do when recruiting….she be playing majority of their early season invitationals in California to get them commit.

Back