2024 Cowgirls Roster

Right before the season started…she said that she will hold off medical school for another yr just to play her COVID yr. She didn’t want to look back and said what if.

I have heard that she entering the portal….also heard she staying at OSU.

Just curious if anyone has heard anything
She looked like she might be done, I've seen those looks on a pitcher's face before when they can go on, but do they want to?

She looked like she might be done, I've seen those looks on a pitcher's face before when they can go on, but do they want to?

To me, last yr Naomi looked very similar when nothing went right. I’m hoping she clear her head and come back with a stronger mind set.

Couple players now officially in the portal

RHP Tatum Clopton
RHP Bailie Runner

Both seeking playing time. Hopefully Tatum can recover from shoulder labrum surgery. That’s a killer for pitchers. Her father was at Indiana, so it’ll be interesting if she goes where he goes.

In the Music City Collegiate League….Katie Lott hit 4 Hrs and 10 RBIs in the first 2 games. Hayden Sokoloski hit a 3 run hr for her team

We have Cowgirls playing in summer league.

FGCL
Lexi McDonald- Anna Maria Aquanaut
Audrey Schneidmiller- Lakewood Ranch Rodeo
Alexx Waitman- Bradenton Slice

MCCL
Katie Lott- Nashville Rodeo
Haidyn Sokoloski- Nashvegas Aces
Ivy Rosenberry- Broadway Honky Tonk

Theyre 2 more leagues that hasn’t started yet….Heartland Collegiate Legue and Vegas Collegiate League. We may have more playing over the season

Thru 7 games in the MCCL, Sokoloski is leading the league hitting a .588 with 2 dingers. Katie Lott is No. 2 in batting average with a .529 and have 4 dingers and 3 doubles. Ivy Rosenberry average is .286 and 2 dingers

FGCL thru 6 games…

Audrey Schneidmiller batting a .444, 3 doubles and 1 RBI
Lexi McDonald batting a .438, 3 doubles and 2 RBI
Alexx Waitmann batting a .300 with 1 RBI and 1 SB

Back