2024-25 Offseason thread

How about that…Canady commits to Tech. This was a done deal about 2 weeks ago. Was down to Florida, Tennessee and OU originally but Texas tech dropped the bag even she couldn’t refuse. She got paid…only reason why she ended in Lubbock. OU couldn’t outbid tech…which you love to see.

When it comes to women’s NIL collective…they lead the big XII and it’s not even close. One of the better NIL situations in the nation in womens athletics.

How about that…Canady commits to Tech. This was a done deal about 2 weeks ago. Was down to Florida, Tennessee and OU originally but Texas tech dropped the bag even she couldn’t refuse. She got paid…only reason why she ended in Lubbock. OU couldn’t outbid tech…which you love to see.

When it comes to women’s NIL collective…they lead the big XII and it’s not even close. One of the better NIL situations in the nation in womens athletics.

Well s*** that makes the conference harder.

Holy cow that's absolutely insane. Even though this makes our road harder we need another powerhouse team in the big 12, because all I'm really looking at is UofA and OSU.

On twitter(X) on American Collegiate League…..Katie Kutz was named the National Pitcher of the Year. If I find it, I try and post it.

Back