US continues to go backward...

So he didn't say that to Putin. The truth is he was talking out his arse about an alleged exchange that probably never even happened to send a message to the rest of the NATO members that they better start paying their fair share. Guess what? They started paying. But let's not let the truth get in the way of a good headline.
So if he says he said it then he didn't say it... got it. But sounds like you're speculating.
But by him telling the "stories" he's saying it now to everyone.

Last edited:
You could just admit that the number is zero and run along.

It's just that no one knows what the hell you're talking about. Trump escalated US airstrikes in Afghanistan and Yemen. The Syrian civil war (remember the MOAB everyone was so proud of Trump for dropping). Trump OK'd the assassination of Soleimani which was a HUGE escalation of tensions with Iran. I could go on. Selective memory. Everyone has it. But man...

He specifically said students. This is his QUOTE

Yeah..he did. This is a direct statement take from his Twitter Acct

"Arrests being made right now & will continue until the crowd disperses. These protesters belong in jail. Antisemitism will not be tolerated in Texas. Period,"

He specifically pointed out all Protestors and then even added the Emphatic (there is no question here its black a white) PERIOD at the end of it.
I admittedly am not as familiar with UT protests as with what has occurred at Columbia and NYU.

Peaceful protests should be protected. Free speech is an important foundation in America. But free speech absolutely does NOT insulate protesters who violate the rights and freedoms of others.
* Protesters do not have the right to block traffic
* Protesters do not have the right to block entrances to buildings.
* Protesters do not have the right desecrate public buildings
* Protesters do not have the right to create encampments where it is not allowed

Protesters do have the right to scream at Jews. But with exception of some political extremists, that is frowned upon. There is a reason that multiple Democrat leaders including Richie Torres and Hakeem Jeffries have joined others denouncing the antisemitism of many of the protesters.

It's just that no one knows what the hell you're talking about. Trump escalated US airstrikes in Afghanistan and Yemen. The Syrian civil war (remember the MOAB everyone was so proud of Trump for dropping). Trump OK'd the assassination of Soleimani which was a HUGE escalation of tensions with Iran. I could go on. Selective memory. Everyone has it. But man...
How many of those resulted in a new conflict? NONE. They wanted to play FAFO and they found out and everyone else knew not to FA. The result was one of the most peaceful presidential terms in recent history. We had had one American military casualty in Afghanistan in almost 2 years before Biden stepped on his d%$k with that disaster of a withdrawal. I'll go further. If Trump was in office you can bet your ass Iran wouldn't have sent those drones to Israel after he told them not to. But instead we now have Biden kissing Iran on the back of the neck every morning before he gives them the ol' reach around.

You could just admit that the number is zero and run along.
gaslight GIF by The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper

Exactly.

How many of those resulted in a new conflict? NONE. They wanted to play FAFO and they found out and everyone else knew not to FA. The result was one of the most peaceful presidential terms in recent history. We had had one American military casualty in Afghanistan in almost 2 years before Biden stepped on his d%$k with that disaster of a withdrawal. I'll go further. If Trump was in office you can bet your ass Iran wouldn't have sent those drones to Israel after he told them not to. But instead we now have Biden kissing Iran on the back of the neck every morning before he gives them the ol' reach around.

Oh ok. I think I see now. You're trolling.

I admittedly am not as familiar with UT protests as with what has occurred at Columbia and NYU.

Peaceful protests should be protected. Free speech is an important foundation in America. But free speech absolutely does NOT insulate protesters who violate the rights and freedoms of others.
* Protesters do not have the right to block traffic
* Protesters do not have the right to block entrances to buildings.
* Protesters do not have the right desecrate public buildings
* Protesters do not have the right to create encampments where it is not allowed

Protesters do have the right to scream at Jews. But with exception of some political extremists, that is frowned upon. There is a reason that multiple Democrat leaders including Richie Torres and Hakeem Jeffries have joined others denouncing the antisemitism of many of the protesters.

County DA is reviewing cases of those arrested and has released almost all of them as of today saying that there were “deficiencies in the probable cause affidavits.”

Those arrested during protest at UT speak after being released​

At least 57 people were arrested by law enforcement Wednesday amid a protest showing support for Gaza at the University of Texas at Austin, according to the Travis County Sheriff’s Office.

The protest was organized by the Palestine Solidarity Committee of Austin calling for students to walk out of class and march to “occupy” the South Lawn until past 7 p.m., according to a social media post. It said it planned to demand the administration divest or withdraw its investments from Israel.

KXAN reporters and photojournalists witnessed several people being detained during the protest Wednesday, including a local Fox 7 photojournalist, who was released Thursday shortly before noon.

Several people were released from the jail early Thursday morning and spoke with KXAN reporters on the scene. One of them, Serene, said she doesn’t “feel like the university has our side.”

Serene said she was taken into custody at 5 p.m. Wednesday and released at 5 a.m. Thursday. A group of her friends were among several people waiting outside the jail overnight for people to be released.

“I was behind the line, there was a chain link in front of me. They would basically come at us in bursts and they would just start charging out of nowhere,” Serene explained. “And so I tried to back up, but my arm got grabbed and I got taken down, unfortunately.”

Serene said she’s not facing any charges at this time

Robert Heil, a longtime Austinite, was outside of the jail waiting for his kid and other arrested during the protests to be released. He said his child is a freshman at UT and was taken into custody around 3 p.m. Wednesday and was released around 8 a.m. Thursday.

“I’ve lived in Austin for a long time and I’ve seen a lot of protests in Austin over those years, and I’ve never seen as heavy-handed of a response from the state police. They came into a peaceful situation very heavily armed,” Heil said. “I was stunned. Seeing the state police marching in the full riot gear to end what would’ve been a peaceful protest… I was really surprised by that.”

Another UT freshman, Lina Nguyen, said she was part of a group of people linking arms in front of a blockade of state troopers. She said she was pulled out of a crowd by two officers after they told the group to back up. Nguyen said she never heard law enforcement tell people to disperse.

“Just telling us to back up, back up, and we were like we are backing up, we are backing up. But there were people behind us and our arms are locked, we cannot move. It’s a dangerous situation, stampedes happen all the time and those really do hurt people,” Nguyen explained.

She said she’s not facing charges at this time.

There were still a few dozen people waiting outside the jail for others to be released as of 12:30 p.m. Thursday. Organizers who had brought food and were keeping count outside the jail said by their count, 59 people had been released by midday and they were still waiting for 16 more.

The Travis County Attorney’s Office said it reviewed 46 cases related to the protest Wednesday and determined some people needed to be released from jail because of “deficiencies in the probable cause affidavits.”

So the guy that negotiated the release of 5000 taliban prisoners which likely included ISiS and the same guy who said ISIS is eliminated yet somehow orchestrated/planned the airport bombing bears no responsibility on how Afghanistan ended?

So the guy that negotiated the release of 5000 taliban prisoners which likely included ISiS and the same guy who said ISIS is eliminated yet somehow orchestrated/planned the airport bombing bears no responsibility on how Afghanistan ended?
Good grief. Nope. The guy that carried out the bombing had been released from prison a few days earlier by the Taliban during the crapshow withdrawal and he executed the bombing in the middle of the absolute chaos created at the airport by the incompetent Biden administration after the Taliban had completely taken over the city. But somehow that’s Trump’s fault?

County DA is reviewing cases of those arrested and has released almost all of them as of today saying that there were “deficiencies in the probable cause affidavits.”

Those arrested during protest at UT speak after being released​

At least 57 people were arrested by law enforcement Wednesday amid a protest showing support for Gaza at the University of Texas at Austin, according to the Travis County Sheriff’s Office.

The protest was organized by the Palestine Solidarity Committee of Austin calling for students to walk out of class and march to “occupy” the South Lawn until past 7 p.m., according to a social media post. It said it planned to demand the administration divest or withdraw its investments from Israel.

KXAN reporters and photojournalists witnessed several people being detained during the protest Wednesday, including a local Fox 7 photojournalist, who was released Thursday shortly before noon.

Several people were released from the jail early Thursday morning and spoke with KXAN reporters on the scene. One of them, Serene, said she doesn’t “feel like the university has our side.”

Serene said she was taken into custody at 5 p.m. Wednesday and released at 5 a.m. Thursday. A group of her friends were among several people waiting outside the jail overnight for people to be released.

“I was behind the line, there was a chain link in front of me. They would basically come at us in bursts and they would just start charging out of nowhere,” Serene explained. “And so I tried to back up, but my arm got grabbed and I got taken down, unfortunately.”

Serene said she’s not facing any charges at this time

Robert Heil, a longtime Austinite, was outside of the jail waiting for his kid and other arrested during the protests to be released. He said his child is a freshman at UT and was taken into custody around 3 p.m. Wednesday and was released around 8 a.m. Thursday.

“I’ve lived in Austin for a long time and I’ve seen a lot of protests in Austin over those years, and I’ve never seen as heavy-handed of a response from the state police. They came into a peaceful situation very heavily armed,” Heil said. “I was stunned. Seeing the state police marching in the full riot gear to end what would’ve been a peaceful protest… I was really surprised by that.”

Another UT freshman, Lina Nguyen, said she was part of a group of people linking arms in front of a blockade of state troopers. She said she was pulled out of a crowd by two officers after they told the group to back up. Nguyen said she never heard law enforcement tell people to disperse.

“Just telling us to back up, back up, and we were like we are backing up, we are backing up. But there were people behind us and our arms are locked, we cannot move. It’s a dangerous situation, stampedes happen all the time and those really do hurt people,” Nguyen explained.

She said she’s not facing charges at this time.

There were still a few dozen people waiting outside the jail for others to be released as of 12:30 p.m. Thursday. Organizers who had brought food and were keeping count outside the jail said by their count, 59 people had been released by midday and they were still waiting for 16 more.

The Travis County Attorney’s Office said it reviewed 46 cases related to the protest Wednesday and determined some people needed to be released from jail because of “deficiencies in the probable cause affidavits.”
Amid the actions of several anti-Israel and anti-Semitic protests, USC announced they are canceling main stage commencement ceremonies citing needs of new safety measures. Sucks for grads because many probably didn’t have a formal HS graduation ceremony in 2020.

So Now Gov Abbott thinks he can also define his own terms of what a Gender BEHAVIOR is, and if you don't practice the BEHAVIOR that conforms to your Birth Gender then he wants that person to be banned from being a Teacher in Texas.

Now the Govt Defines for people HOW they can Act and what BEHAVIORS they must follow to be considered a good example of their Gender!!????

Abbott calls for ban on gender non-conforming teachers

DALLAS (KXAN) — At the Young Conservatives of Texas’ April 19 convention in Dallas, Texas Governor Greg Abbott called for an “end” to gender non-conforming behavior by teachers, according to audio released to KXAN by Texas Observer reporter Steven Monacelli.

During Abbott’s keynote speech, the Governor brought up a Lewisville ISD teacher who went viral online after wearing a pink dress as a “Spirit Day” costume.

“In Lewisville, Texas… just a month ago, they had a high school teacher, who is a man, who would go to school dressed as a woman in a dress, high heels and makeup,” said Abbott at the conference. “The person… is trying to normalize that this behavior is ok! It’s not ok!”

He added that “this behavior” is what he wants to “end in the state of Texas,” and said that he feels it would be distracting for students.

According to reporting by KXAS, Hebron High School students had asked their teacher to wear the costume for a February spirit day event. In a statement, the teacher said he resigned to remove attention from the school after “hateful comments” online. Lewisville ISD told KXAS that the teacher didn’t violate any school policies.

Abbott did not define that behavior — attire that doesn’t meet the Governor’s opinions about gender, or more broadly LGBTQ+ teachers. KXAN asked the Governor’s Office for clarification, but has not yet received a response.

“I assume the concept would be either gender nonconformity or anything to do with people having gender identities that are more fluid,” said Monacelli in an interview with KXAN. “There was some applause from the crowd in response to Abbott’s comments about how he wanted to end the behavior of people expressing their gender identities in ways that do not correspond with the traditional binary that he endorses.”

Abbott followed the anecdote with a call for state funding of a voucher system.

“If you had a child in that classroom, would you want to be able to say ‘hey, wait a second. I’m not gonna send my child to that classroom,'” said Abbott, according to Monacelli. “Do you think you would have that right? You don’t… We tried to get school choice passed in the regular session and special session after special session.”

According to Monacelli, this speech wasn’t the first time Abbott used the Lewisville teacher as an example.

“I think it’s possible that we could see [school choice] become a legislative priority,” Monacelli said. “I do think it is very much geared towards a particular subset of people whose religious values or social values make them intolerant to the LGBTQ community. Effectively, they want to segregate themselves from people who are a part of the LGBTQ community. That’s the message I think is being sent when Governor Abbott says this is why we need school choice.”

It is NOT the job of a librarian or a book store owner to police and pick and chose what YOUR CHILD reads

Judge blocks Arkansas law criminalizing libraries and bookstores for providing ‘harmful’ books to minors

Especially in a society where automatic vending machines can give out Adult theme movies and video games WITHOUT any proof of age and with no employees to monitor what/who is taking those adult materials from the Movie Rental Automatic box

To somehow reu to hold libraries and book store owners to a different level of oversight.. including arresting them and charging them as criminals is INSANE
What’s insane is the amount of time you spend here posting. My god.

So Now Gov Abbott thinks he can also define his own terms of what a Gender BEHAVIOR is, and if you don't practice the BEHAVIOR that conforms to your Birth Gender then he wants that person to be banned from being a Teacher in Texas.

Now the Govt Defines for people HOW they can Act and what BEHAVIORS they must follow to be considered a good example of their Gender!!????

Abbott calls for ban on gender non-conforming teachers

DALLAS (KXAN) — At the Young Conservatives of Texas’ April 19 convention in Dallas, Texas Governor Greg Abbott called for an “end” to gender non-conforming behavior by teachers, according to audio released to KXAN by Texas Observer reporter Steven Monacelli.

During Abbott’s keynote speech, the Governor brought up a Lewisville ISD teacher who went viral online after wearing a pink dress as a “Spirit Day” costume.

“In Lewisville, Texas… just a month ago, they had a high school teacher, who is a man, who would go to school dressed as a woman in a dress, high heels and makeup,” said Abbott at the conference. “The person… is trying to normalize that this behavior is ok! It’s not ok!”

He added that “this behavior” is what he wants to “end in the state of Texas,” and said that he feels it would be distracting for students.

According to reporting by KXAS, Hebron High School students had asked their teacher to wear the costume for a February spirit day event. In a statement, the teacher said he resigned to remove attention from the school after “hateful comments” online. Lewisville ISD told KXAS that the teacher didn’t violate any school policies.

Abbott did not define that behavior — attire that doesn’t meet the Governor’s opinions about gender, or more broadly LGBTQ+ teachers. KXAN asked the Governor’s Office for clarification, but has not yet received a response.

“I assume the concept would be either gender nonconformity or anything to do with people having gender identities that are more fluid,” said Monacelli in an interview with KXAN. “There was some applause from the crowd in response to Abbott’s comments about how he wanted to end the behavior of people expressing their gender identities in ways that do not correspond with the traditional binary that he endorses.”

Abbott followed the anecdote with a call for state funding of a voucher system.

“If you had a child in that classroom, would you want to be able to say ‘hey, wait a second. I’m not gonna send my child to that classroom,'” said Abbott, according to Monacelli. “Do you think you would have that right? You don’t… We tried to get school choice passed in the regular session and special session after special session.”

According to Monacelli, this speech wasn’t the first time Abbott used the Lewisville teacher as an example.

“I think it’s possible that we could see [school choice] become a legislative priority,” Monacelli said. “I do think it is very much geared towards a particular subset of people whose religious values or social values make them intolerant to the LGBTQ community. Effectively, they want to segregate themselves from people who are a part of the LGBTQ community. That’s the message I think is being sent when Governor Abbott says this is why we need school choice.”
I wonder what Abbot would think of a teacher whose idea to put on a show for the school was to have all the boys in the class dress in drag to put on a fashion show. “The person… is trying to normalize that this behavior is ok! It’s not ok!”??

I think of far greater concern for government officials is to worry about coaches at school physically abusing students, leaving them with red marks and bruises. The same with teachers grooming students for sex, meaning seducing them.

This dude has 10 million followers on social media and most of them are young British and American boys who follow MMA sports.

Andrew Tate Roasted After Claiming Men Who Have Sex With Women For Pleasure Are 'Gay'​

The right-wing influencer and former kickboxer faced swift mockery after taking to X, formerly Twitter, to proclaim that 'sex is for making children'—and if you're a man who has sex with a women it because it 'feels good,' then you are 'gay.'

This dude has 10 million followers on social media and most of them are young British and American boys who follow MMA sports.

Andrew Tate Roasted After Claiming Men Who Have Sex With Women For Pleasure Are 'Gay'​

The right-wing influencer and former kickboxer faced swift mockery after taking to X, formerly Twitter, to proclaim that 'sex is for making children'—and if you're a man who has sex with a women it because it 'feels good,' then you are 'gay.'

This guy’s been hit in the head far too many times.

So, I guess comicsands isn't a joke site. If no joke, I would think a character like Tate would have boasted he had sex with over 1000 women by age 30 and with this story boast of having over 1000 children.

It's really hard to deal with this level of delusion with rational arguments.

Back