Florida School District Pulls Dictionaries, Encyclopedias From Library Over 'Sexual' Content

Polds4OSU

Sheriff
Patreon Supporter

Bill O’Reilly Is Upset As His Own Titles Get Removed After Supporting Florida Book Bans​

Bill O’Reilly, a strong supporter of Florida’s book ban laws, expressed outrage when his own books were temporarily removed from a school district due to the legislation.

The law, aimed at restricting sexual content in schools, has been criticized for overreach, affecting numerous essential works.

O’Reilly, previously indifferent to the law’s impact, now demands accountability and tighter legislation.

The change in stance follows his books being under review, prompting him to threaten to identify and publicly challenge those responsible for the ban.

“It’s absurd. Preposterous,” O’Reilly said, noting that he is going to “find out exactly who made the decisions … [and] put their pictures on television and on my website … and I’m going to ask them for a detailed explanation of why they did that.”

His book “Killing Jesus: A History” and “Killing Reagan: The Violent Assault That Changed a Presidency” were two which made the list.

“When DeSantis signed the book law, I supported the theme because there was abuse going on in Florida,” he said.

“There were far-left progressive people trying to impose an agenda on children, there’s no doubt about it.”

“But the wording of the law was far too nebulous … So, that law needs to be tightened up,” he added, “DeSantis needs to come out publicly and say, ‘this is insane, we’re not going to cooperate with this and we’re going to investigate the people who did it.’”

“This will not stand,” he wrote online.

What we don't know keeps the contracts alive and movin'
They don't gotta burn the books they just remove 'em....

Bulls on Parade -1996

Back