Trump 2024 Run Thread

I've said it before on here, but it bears repeating, and really letting it sink in.

This guy. THIS guy having a serious mental meltdown on social media is the guy many of you want running our country. Being a world leader. Being a role model for our kids. Setting the bar for the future. This absolute buffoon is who you have hitched your wagons to, who you revere as a deity.

I've said it before on here, but it bears repeating, and really letting it sink in.

This guy. THIS guy having a serious mental meltdown on social media is the guy many of you want running our country. Being a world leader. Being a role model for our kids. Setting the bar for the future. This absolute buffoon is who you have hitched your wagons to, who you revere as a deity.
He posted like 45 times from Sunday at 1am until after his hearing on the NY Fraud case on Monday....45 posts just raging against the American Legal system and the judge and the judges daughter etc etc etc

It was like the ramblings of a middle school child whose been told they were grounded and couldn't use their Xbox...it was embarrassing

If Jesus came back and told them all the things they don't want to hear about Donald Trump, they honestly might decide Jesus is the anti-Christ and Trump is their messiah.

People are stupid. You’re going to vote for Trump because the other guy is over 75? So is Trump you moron.

“I’m disappointed the Democratic Party couldn’t produce a candidate other than Joe Biden. I’m a registered Democrat and I didn’t vote for Biden in the primaries,” she said, adding that the greatest danger to democracy is “75-year-olds in office.”

Steve Bannon: There Is “Empirical Evidence” Proving Trump Is “An Instrument Of Divine Providence”​

Back