Pence 2024 Run Thread

I’m betting they would take some of that democracy right about now and I’m calling BS on the others screwing up the withdrawal. It might have been messy but I can’t imagine anyone F’ing it up like Biden. What a disaster.
This is a response of someone with BDS and ZERO knowledge or understanding of history.

Absolutely zero.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Pro-Pence super PAC hits Trump for praise of Putin, Kim Jong Un​

A new TV ad from a super PAC backing former Vice President Mike Pence’s presidential campaign hits former President Trump for his previous praise of Russian President Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

The ad, called “Strength” and rolled out Thursday, was launched by Committed to America and is part of a $150,000 ad buy. It will be aired on Fox News and digital platforms in the early presidential state of Iowa for 10 days, according to the PAC.

The ad airs headlines about comments Trump made in February 2022, ahead of the Russian invasion in Ukraine, in which he called Putin a “genius” and “savvy” during an interview on “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show” as he spoke about the Russian president’s strategy in recognizing two Ukrainian breakaway territories. Pence and other top Republicans, such as Speaker Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), have distanced themselves from Trump’s remarks.

The ad also shows a photo of Trump shaking hands with the North Korean leader, in addition to a post from Trump congratulating Kim after North Korea joined the World Health Organization executive board.

The Hill Elections 2024 coverage

“America doesn’t stand with thugs and dictators. We confront them — or at least, we used to,” a narrator says in the 30-second ad.

“There can be no room in the leadership of the Republican Party for apologists for Putin. There can only be room for champions of freedom,” Pence can later be heard saying in the ad.

The ad comes a week after Pence made a surprise trip to Ukraine to meet with President Volodymyr Zelensky, becoming the only 2024 presidential candidate so far to visit the country since announcing their candidacy.

Interesting answers provided by Pence

Tucker Carlson aggressively questions Pence over Jan. 6, 2021​

“All I know for sure having lived through it at the Capitol is that it was a tragic day,” Pence said at a Family Leader event in Des Moines. “I’ve never used the word insurrection, Tucker, over the past two years, but it was a riot that took place at the Capitol that day.”

“I just think it was a tragic moment, without question,”
Pence said. “But I have to tell you that seeing people assaulting law enforcement officers, smashing windows, breaking into the Capitol building, it infuriated me. And it’s very likely that the restraint that was shown by law enforcement officers saved lives that day.”

Pence received tepid applause during the appearance with Carlson as he said that “day of tragedy became a triumph of freedom” and that he did his duty under the Constitution.

He received an even more muted response from the crowd as he told Carlson that Trump’s words that day were “reckless.

“I believe whatever his intentions in that moment, it endangered me and my family and everyone that was at the Capitol that day,” Pence said. “I believe history will hold him accountable for that.”

Trump has now started full on barrage of attacks against Pence after Pence said if called to testify about Jan 6th and testify for the prosecution team against Trump he would do it if needed.

"WOW, it's finally happened! Liddle' Mike Pence, a man who was about to be ousted as Governor Indiana until I came along and made him V.P., has gone to the Dark Side," Trump said in a Truth Social post.

"I never told a newly emboldened (not based on his 2% poll numbers!) Pence to put me above the Constitution, or that Mike was 'too honest,'" Trump added. This was a reference to a remark the former president is alleged to have told Pence after the then-vice president said he didn't have the constitutional power to stop the votes from being certified during a January 1, 2021 meeting between the pair.

"He's delusional, and now he wants to show he's a tough guy," Trump added.

He doesn’t stand a chance! He’s guilty by association, like a kind hearted Auschwitz guard. But even though he’s probably too good of a human to do it, I’d love to see him use all his inside knowledge to burn The Donald to the ground in a debate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back