Thoughts from Josiah Johnson on Being at OSU and the Bedlam Game

Herecomesbullet

Josiah caught his first TD at OSU this past weekend and has been a big part of the H-back crew that have all been a big part of the resurgence of the OSU offense. Josiah transferred from UMASS, has worked incredibly hard to become the athlete he is now, and has turned into a very good contributor.

Great dude too that totally buys into the Culture.

Guys like him that are tough, super hard working, have an elite approach and mentality, are super valuable to programs like Oklahoma State. Of course, you have to have the Ollie Gordon's, but, in a lot of ways, the grinders like Josiah are the backbone.

# GoPokes
White Simple Creative Quote Facebook Post.png

As I’ve said before Ollie has a chance to be Thurman for me. Great players that have an infectious smile and love to play the game.

But Josiah is the epitome of an Oklahoma State University Cowboy. How I wish we had him for more than this year. But he and Cassidy have put their bodies on the line every snap they play. We cannot ask any more from this young man.

As I’ve said before Ollie has a chance to be Thurman for me. Great players that have an infectious smile and love to play the game.

But Josiah is the epitome of an Oklahoma State University Cowboy. How I wish we had him for more than this year. But he and Cassidy have put their bodies on the line every snap they play. We cannot ask any more from this young man.
Absolutely, 100%

Back