OSU at KU

In the past years, I often felt like the defensive abilities of those teams were more a product of length, athleticism and luck than coaching or skill. It feels like this year is confirming that belief.
Cisse really masked a lot of deficiencies by being a dominant force at the rim. Losing him was huge.

I owe Travis Ford an apology.
Ford's last year was a disappointment . other than that, he actually did a damn fine job. I never understood the hate Ford received. I'd take Ford over Boynton all day long, and forever so. Boynton isn't even a tiny fraction of a coach as Ford was

Ford's last year was a disappointment . other than that, he actually did a damn fine job. I never understood the hate Ford received. I'd take Ford over Boynton all day long, and forever so. Boynton isn't even a tiny fraction of a coach as Ford was
No, he didn’t but I will grant you he’s better than Boynton.

Ford received a ton of hate on OP forum. Wish that forum was still around so I could back up my proclamation.
Ford had a strange incident at a HS basketball game (which I actually witnessed) and was kind of a jerk in general--whereas Mike is as golden as they come. But as far as on the court production, it's not even close.

We nay not score 50 points. KU is thoroughly butt whippin' us into obscurity. I yearn for OSU to find success in its basketball program... to get the arena rocking again.

I was attending OSU when we went to the Final Four. Those home games were unbelievably spectacular. But with one exception.. it was so loud during the home game against Texas (Durant year) that my ears have ringed non-stop since that game. For those who didn't experience that era, I hope one day soon you will be able to experience the incredible atmosphere that era was.

Last edited:
Can’t score or defend. Turning off yet another game because we are getting embarrassed. Surprised I lasted this long into the second half.

Side note, does anyone think Bill Self just feels bad for us? I know he isn’t going to pull any punches, but man, I would just be embarrassed for the school I graduated from if I was coaching against them and they were playing like this.

Ford was good, not great. I was ok with the firing, and I was ok with hiring Boyton because he looked like he might take us somewhere. But it's time, my friends.

Ford made t
Side note, does anyone think Bill Self just feels bad for us? I know he isn’t going to pull any punches, but man, I would just be embarrassed for the school I graduated from if I was coaching against them and they were playing like this.
I have to think he's pretty happy knowing when he visits GIA it's only going to be half full (with a big chunk of KU fans).

Ford received a ton of hate on OP forum. Wish that forum was still around so I could back up my proclamation.
He was the Holder choice to embarrass the Sutton’s. I thought he was awfully arrogant, foul mouthed and entitled. I don’t know him personally but I do know several big boosters that couldn’t stand him and more than a handful of explayers. That’s why he caught plenty of heat and dislike. That set of run ins he had with HS referees really sealed his asshat status for me personally, but I have never had much tolerance for people acting that way.

This team on offense is just slow. Like they are not sure what their next move should be. When they do get someone open the pass to them is usually late and they are covered or it’s a turnover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cowboys shot 29% from the floor, just awful offense. Wonder what the lowest percentage is for the modern era?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope a buyout is negotiated after the conclusion of this season. Dear AD, you know we need a new HC. Please do something about it

Back