OSU at KU

They still can’t defend against the pic and roll. The Cowboy offense can’t screen to save their a$$ and cannot defend the screen to save their a$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're getting completely dominated in every facet of the game.

I hope I am wrong but this could end up being the biggest deficit in program history tonight. They have no clue how to defend ku. When they do decide to get physical the officials call an immediate foul because it is at the phog.

I hope I am wrong but this could end up being the biggest deficit in program history tonight. They have no clue how to defend ku. When they do decide to get physical the officials call an immediate foul because it is at the phog.

Boynton went on and on in the postgame on Saturday about getting home to watch KU film. It was obviously very productive.

KU is good, but this isn't their most talented team.

Just wait until they play Houston. They will have 100 points in the paint.

Well, I think I will shut this down and head to the gym. Kansas just looks so methodical yet active on both sides of the court. They look like an experienced, well-coached team. I hope we get to experience that again some day.

Ku shooting 71% from the field. I guess the Cowboys are trying to beat that 62% they allowed ku to shoot in the first meeting.

Ku shooting 71% from the field. I guess the Cowboys are trying to beat that 62% they allowed ku to shoot in the first meeting.

In the past years, I often felt like the defensive abilities of those teams were more a product of length, athleticism and luck than coaching or skill. It feels like this year is confirming that belief.

Back