ORU at OSU

A nice 6-4-3 DP helps Benge in the 9th.

Pokes win 9-0. That ends a 4 game skid vs the Eagles. No matter how bad they are (and they are bad!) it feels good to beat them like that.

Our pitching continues to be Omaha worthy--offense wasn't great, but took the walks given and found a few key XBHs and all of the sudden you have 9 runs.

Bedlam Friday! I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

Josh on post game radio interview states, “We lost Wulfert for an extended period of time today.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh in postgame critical of Keisel, "he's got to keep his control" so he can "get over the hump." Said they had to bring in Molsky because he had warmed up twice.

Ure is now "pitching and not rehabbing" so he has to get used to coming back in after sitting down.

Says the hope for Ure is to be a 3 inning guy by the end of the year

Likes Crull getting on base, but still "a lot of hollow ABs, guys not being competitive enough."

"Pitch well, play clean defense, score 9 runs...that's still a good day at the ball park."

"The greatest thing that has happened for Zach Ehrhard has been Jaxon Crull. Jaxon has been getting on base, Zach wasn't. So I started Jaxon. Zach took that, got pissed off, and responded. Jaxon has done anything we've asked for four years."

"We lost Tyler Wulfert for an extended period of time."

"We need Aidan back, hopefully will be sooner than later. LaSalle returns to the active roster this weekend."

Back to Zach, "he had to adjust. You keep doing the same thing over and over, that's called insanity."

(now apply that to Brueggeman.....when we have a body to put at 1st base.)

I know, right team/wrong thread…

So for tonight’s game in Tulsa the only way to watch is the Summit League Network? Is that a pay site?

I know, right team/wrong thread…

So for tonight’s game in Tulsa the only way to watch is the Summit League Network? Is that a pay site?

I remember watching games in previous years for free through that, so hopefully it is free tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back