Huggins Reportedly in Trouble

TheMonkey

Deputy
Patreon Supporter
Reports on social media that Bobby Huggins called Xavier fans “catholic fags” on live radio today. If true, there’s discussion he could be fired by WVU.

No one has provided audio of the call yet.

Looks like he'll feel that mistake in his bank account.
$1 mil? Ouch! There will still be some calling for his firing, but that’s a pretty steep fine for an insensitive and asinine joke over talk radio. I’d say they got their pound of flesh.

Looks like he'll feel that mistake in his bank account.

Has sensitivity training as a punishment ever worked? Seems like it’s just a box to be checked off by the school. Since they amended his contact from multi year to one year at a time I wonder if they’re going shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word on the WVU message boards is this type of incident is a long time coming (it isn't his first DUI). I think he has always had the vibe of an abusive drunk on the court, but I hope he gets help.

Word on the WVU message boards is this type of incident is a long time coming (it isn't his first DUI). I think he has always had the vibe of an abusive drunk on the court, but I hope he gets help.
He alwasy gave me the mafia don vibe with his sweat suit look on the court.

So does Kerr Kriisa, transfer point guard from Arizona, need a new home? Asking for a friend...

Back