Four game series vs Utah Tech

Anyone know how to find the livestreams of these games on YouTube? I searched it for last night’s game and couldn’t find it. Can’t go through the OKState.com website because wanting to watch it using my Roku. Will only let you use apps, not surf the net.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know how to find the livestreams of these games on YouTube? I searched it for last night’s game and couldn’t find it. Can’t go through the OKState.com website because wanting to watch it using my Roku. Will only let you use apps, not surf the net.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Get it on your phone then cast it on your roku

Back to Back to Back doubles by Mendham, Mclean, and Shurbert. 2-1 Pokes
Meola singles and then throw goes to the plate and he advances to 2nd. Runners on 2nd and 3rd no outs. Potential big inning here.

Rex’s equipment sounds like a tin can with string. If kspi can’t get better equipment triple play needs to be the flagship station

Dammit Schubart could have been on 2nd or third. Ball 4 bounced to bfe and he stood there and undressed a bunch of armor. Jesus. Think

Rex’s equipment sounds like a tin can with string. If kspi can’t get better equipment triple play needs to be the flagship station

I don’t think Rex wants better equipment. I recall a post on the OrangePower message board a few years ago stating this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think Rex wants better equipment. I recall a post on the OrangePower message board a few years ago stating this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why the hell would he want this garbage. Nobody can understand a single word. Game day live, baseball. Doesn’t matter. Can’t understand a single thing he says unless it’s network equipment

Back