Cowboys trip to Hilton

My wife and I are actually watching My Cat From Hell on Animal Planet right now. I have ESPN+, but I didn't have the motivation to pick up the remote and switch it over. I'm just following the score on the ESPN app.
That's what I do. Far less frustrating. Got tired of wasting 2 hrs a night twice a week.

Because he’s a genuinely good dude who has really embraced the OSU culture. Just not translating.
Well he would make an awesome assistant coach at a great blue blood program and would probably embrace their culture too. Or maybe a good mid major head coach?

Well he would make an awesome assistant coach at a great blue blood program and would probably embrace their culture too. Or maybe a good mid major head coach?
Yea I think he will be a good head coach one day. Just not here. He needs to work for someone with a good offensive system. His teams just never have an offensive identity

How in the world can HCMB have any support? We are the embarrassment of the Big 12.
I think pretty much everybody realizes the handwriting is on the wall, even HCMB. He’s been less enthusiastic this year and his tone is less optimistic than he’s been in past seasons. The only argument being made at this point is financial from a buyout perspective, but the basketball program is bleeding so much in attendance $$$ that even that argument is not going to stand.

Glad espn+ blows and didn’t come back from commercials several times. Saved my eyes from further bleeding during each instance.

OMG, the stats:
32% FG
29% 3P
35!!!!!!% FT
20 turnovers…. Weeeeeeee!!!!

According to Dave on the radio, the 42 scored tonight is the lowest in 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since another somehow more awful Boynton-led performance.

Heck at this point paying the buyout and moving on is probably best for both parties. Boynton is gaining no more from what's happening than what we are. Help him save face or what's left of it, and at least attempt to pull the emergency chute on this free-falling program.

Take it for what it's worth but Swaim is saying on facebook that Boynton has already been told he has another year. (yeah I know....Swaim)

At least the Thunder are back so I can get my basketball fix.
I am afraid we have missed the window to get our crowd back. College basketball is hard enough to watch due to the slow play and the Thunder are fun to watch. I know what I would rather watch.

Back