Cowboys at Cougars

We’re gonna need to bring in a catcher next year. Charlie is a liability. Embarrassing for a D1 player to have a batting average below .100
Remember when Derek Jeter started a year 1 for 41? Yankees should’ve cut him right? And that was in the prime of his MLB career.

Remember when Derek Jeter started a year 1 for 41? Yankees should’ve cut him right? And that was in the prime of his MLB career.
I don’t. Tell me more about it. Was that when he was an unproven freshman moving up to a new level of competition?

OSU ends the season with an RPI at 17. Probably in line to host, but another win or two would be nice.
We are likely going to be anywhere between #12-#16 national seed pending B12 tourney performance. I fully expect DBU in our regional again or maybe like Indiana St/Louisiana.

If we can finally get to a Super, I think we get paired with SEC regional in Tennessee, Kentucky, A&M, or wait for it..Arky (big surprise I know.

Last edited:
We are likely going to be anywhere between #12-#16 national seed pending B12 tourney performance. I fully expect DBU in our regional again or maybe like Indiana St/Louisiana.

If we can finally get to a Super, I think we get paired with SEC regional in Tennessee, Kentucky, A&M, or wait for it..Arky (big surprise I know.
Watch out for a sneaky Lamar at the 4 seed. They could be the Oru of this season. 41-13 on the year. But they could send them to Norman, they swept a 3 game series from Ou earlier this year. Dbu 100%

You realize this game will start about 9:30 right? How they think they can get 4 college baseball games played on one field is a day is beyond me.
That's the one thing that Globe Life is good for though, as much as I despise everything else about it, is no worry of weather delays. Our game probably still starts later than scheduled, but barring games being scoring onslaughts or going well into extras it shouldn't be several hours late.

Back