Bowman is the QB, no plans to rotate!

MustangPokeFan

8e72bf31ff85808e2703c00c338ce7d5.jpg

Maybe we have been zone blocking up until now and gap blocking works really well but we just haven’t seen it. Then again, I wouldn’t know one from the other.

I truly think Gunnar is the better of the three choices. I just think he manages the offense better and gives us more options. I look at this as Gundy just trying to avoid the look of nepotism, and it'll cost us.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

I truly think Gunnar is the better of the three choices. I just think he manages the offense better and gives us more options. I look at this as Gundy just trying to avoid the look of nepotism, and it'll cost us.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Gundy’s stares down his receivers, floats the ball and never goes through his progressions. Whoever the play is called for, that’s where it’s going and it doesn’t matter if it’s triple coverage or not. The team has not performed well and the playcalling has been horrendous for Bowman but we know from history Bowman is good. He absolutely shredded us a few years ago when we were good. Gunnar Gundy is not a Power Five D1 quarterback. A great kid, and I like him a lot, but he should be playing quarterback at Missouri State or Central Arkansas. Bowman was the best choice of what we have available!

Gundy’s stares down his receivers, floats the ball and never goes through his progressions. Whoever the play is called for, that’s where it’s going and it doesn’t matter if it’s triple coverage or not. The team has not performed well and the playcalling has been horrendous for Bowman but we know from history Bowman is good. He absolutely shredded us a few years ago when we were good. Gunnar Gundy is not a Power Five D1 quarterback. A great kid, and I like him a lot, but he should be playing quarterback at Missouri State or Central Arkansas. Bowman was the best choice of what we have available!
He has played twice as the VISITING QB in this stadium when he was at Tech!!! Unfortunately he was 0-2 going head up against Brock Purdy led Iowa State teams!!! He was out with injuries in 2019 when Tech lost to them in Lubbock!!!

Back