Bedlam in Goonville!

Josh in postgame:

Says he didn't know until the game was over that they had tied for the championship.

"Fun but challenging regular season."

"Ben did a heckuva job. Handled the emotion well. He was classy and fierce."

"Nolan Schubart is rare. We had good ab's up and down the lineup."

"I'm going to enjoy this for five or six hours, and then get ready to face these guys for a fifth time."

"We share this with our loyal fan that always believe in OSU baseball, and those that got off the wagon can hop back on. Lol."

Looks at bracket, "OSU, OU, WVU, and Tech....that's tough. Who cares? I'm going to enjoy this."

"We are 12-2 on Sunday/end of series games. That's an incredible statistic. it says a lot about our team."

Ended up being a pretty darn good regular season. About my only hang up is if we had just found a way to hang onto that lead in game 1 against taco, we'd be outright Champs. But it's inconsequential now, get out there and accomplish what you're capable of gents!

^ That is projecting us to win the tourney, so we need to make some noise to solidify a host. And might need Texas to have an early exit as well.

A 2 seed at Arky would be brutal. Also, how tf is ORU a 4? Conference affiliation isn't as big an issue in college baseball, and they're ranked top 20 by pretty much everyone and I saw as high as No. 12. They'd probably finish well in the middle of the Big XII if not be in the mix at the top.

A 2 seed at Arky would be brutal. Also, how tf is ORU a 4? Conference affiliation isn't as big an issue in college baseball, and they're ranked top 20 by pretty much everyone and I saw as high as No. 12. They'd probably finish well in the middle of the Big XII if not be in the mix at the top.
Rpi is 72ish

I agree, if we go 0-2, I don't think we host. We should be able to handle OU, but they aren't terrible, and I assume they have a chip on their shoulders against us the same way we do against them, in baseball especially.

Back