Arland Bruce IV

Osucowboy79

Deputy
Patreon Supporter
*Arland* sorry can't edit the title after I posted it.

Implicated in Iowa gambling investigation. Doesn't look good for his chances to stay at OSU.

Expect a statement from OSU in the next few days.

It's up on boonepickensstate instagram and twitter under Jacob Unruh. We'll see I guess.

I honestly don't care if people gamble, I do it. If he didn't gamble on himself or his team, who TF cares? Unfortunately looks like he bet on Iowa games.

Was hoping he only bet on other games. But ESPN reporting he bet the under on at least two games he played in. No bueno.

Imagine if other states started investigating this like the state of Iowa is. I "bet" every D1 school in a state where it is legal to bet on sports has at LEAST 1 player guilty of betting on their own team.

Yes, just like Pete Rose isn't getting into Canton.

Confused Pete Rose GIF by WWE

Part of what’s wrong with the transfer portal is that it isn’t as easy to have a player vetted as it is with a high school player. Not enough time in the process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Was hoping he only bet on other games. But ESPN reporting he bet the under on at least two games he played in. No bueno.

Betting that effects the outcome of a game is a permanent NCAA ban in the new betting penalties enacted this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if/when he’s no longer on the team do we still pay for his school or are all parts of his scholarship void?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back