US continues to go forward

Joe Biden “ I love my job, but I love my country more”. What a patriotic public servant. I wish more politicians would put country over politics but sadly they won’t.

The Florida state attorney has filed charges against former deputy Eddie Duran in the shooting death of United States Air Force Sr. Airman Roger Fortson, who was killed in his own home.

Fortson, 23, was in his Florida home when he was shot by Duran, who was responding to a call reporting a domestic disturbance.

Fortson was alone in the apartment at the time.

A state Republican lawmaker in New Hampshire must cut checks for a combined $200,000 to two drag queens to settle accusations that he defamed them for falsely calling one a sex offender and claiming the other danced with children in a sexual manner.

1725120341900.png

Interesting that I had one job in Australia which put me well into the top 1%. I now have two jobs in the US and work way more hours and still don't make it.

But, you know the story put out by the powers that be who are taking all the money in health care, it is only American docs who are overpaid. Seems we don't hear that about all of these other careers that put the top 1% in the US far higher than Europe.

View attachment 6788

Interesting that I had one job in Australia which put me well into the top 1%. I now have two jobs in the US and work way more hours and still don't make it.

But, you know the story put out by the powers that be who are taking all the money in health care, it is only American docs who are overpaid. Seems we don't hear that about all of these other careers that put the top 1% in the US far higher than Europe.
I saw an article talking about mean amd median income. It listed top 10 countries for both. US was #2 or so in mean and unranked in median. We have enough people that make stupid huge money that drives the mean up, but the average person doesn't make enough to have us in the top 10.

Dozens of Republicans file amicus brief against Tennessee’s transgender care ban

“Parents know what is best for their children far better than the government does,” the 31 Republicans, including several currently serving lawmakers, argue in a brief to the Supreme Court.

Dozens of Republicans file amicus brief against Tennessee’s transgender care ban

“Parents know what is best for their children far better than the government does,” the 31 Republicans, including several currently serving lawmakers, argue in a brief to the Supreme Court.
Amazing they are Republicans. Goes to show one should be careful not to put all Republicans in 1 basket.

Back