US continues to go backward...

A Russian politician thanked Elon Musk for aiding the Ukraine invasion via Starlink after claiming that Tesla's CEO sent him a Cybertruck for the frontlines.

Don’t need to prove you wrong. You are clever and correct. Same MAGA Trump supporters that protested in disguise this spring at multiple colleges.
Hahaha I thought those disguised MAGA rabble rousers would be in hoodies claiming to be Antifa. But there’s still time for AI to turn truth into lies for the uninitiated to gulp down whole hog. 🐖🐽

Embattled Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is seeking to shut down another immigrants’ rights organization because it criticized former President Donald Trump, Republican Gov. Greg Abbott, and a new Texas immigration law.

Very astute. You are clever and correct. Same MAGA Trump supporters that protested in disguise this spring at multiple colleges.
So we have Antifa pretending to be conservatives to storm the capitol on Jan 6th and MAGAs pretending to be pro-Palestine liberals screaming at cops.

Maybe at this point everyone should just do their own protests?

New Utah law .

Armed guardians- required every day by every school in the state. No pay. Must be volunteers. No professional training required.

What could possibly go wrong?

New Utah law .

Armed guardians- required every day by every school in the state. No pay. Must be volunteers. No professional training required.

What could possibly go wrong?

That is a HORRIBLE idea.

In Tarrant County, TX, Judge Russ Casey—a white man—admitted to committing voter fraud & got 0 prison

Yet Crystal Mason—a Black woman in the same county followed the poll worker’s advice to file an uncounted provisional ballot & got 5 years prison

Now that Mason’s finally acquitted, Texas is going after her again to send her to prison. This is what supremacy in action in 2024 America. Horrific.

In Tarrant County, TX, Judge Russ Casey—a white man—admitted to committing voter fraud & got 0 prison

Yet Crystal Mason—a Black woman in the same county followed the poll worker’s advice to file an uncounted provisional ballot & got 5 years prison

Now that Mason’s finally acquitted, Texas is going after her again to send her to prison. This is what supremacy in action in 2024 America. Horrific.
If I’m her I move away from Texas and go somewhere less likely to try and extradite her.

Back