Predictions

I'll say 10-2, just because. Then we win the CCG, followed by a first round playoff win.

Maybe more.

Oh hell guys, how can you not just go ahead say what we all know, it’s 15-0 and we call out the Chiefs after their Super Bowl win to settle who is really the best?

I think we would have to go 16-0 to win the CCG. 12 regular season. 1CCG. Quarter finals, semi finals and finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will be deliriously drunk and probably passed out at the tailgate Saturday evening after the team runs over the Jackrabbits from South Dakota!!!🤪
The rest of the season, probably as they say, take it one game at a time!!! 🤔

I think we would have to go 16-0 to win the CCG. 12 regular season. 1CCG. Quarter finals, semi finals and finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
By all means that needs to be changed to 16-0 then. Grab that orange koolaid, mix it with a little OSU Whiskey, and let’s get with it. OOOO SSSS UUUU COWBOYS!!!! WE’RE GOING TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU

11-1 regular season. We beat Utah and K-State but drop one against someone else.

If we stay healthy of course.

11-1, with a conference title. Loss at KSU and a couple nail biters down the stretch. 1st round playoff loss. I'd love to be wrong about that.

I've been pretty bullish on this years team. I expect to win a Big 12 title. We're way over due.

Should be a pretty fun year in the Big 12.

I'm probably the most concerned about Manhattan...and for my birthday...I want the Pokes to shove Utah in a locker on September 21st please.

Will this go like 2017 or 2011?

I thought for sure we were going to surpass 2011 team in 2017 but it was a very disappointing season.

Last edited:
I've been pretty bullish on this years team. I expect to win a Big 12 title. We're way over due.

Should be a pretty fun year in the Big 12.

I'm probably the most concerned about Manhattan...and for my birthday...I want the Pokes to shove Utah in a locker on September 21st please.
I’m with you, leading returning passer, rusher & receiver, & lots of experience all over.

I listen to a lot of Sirius college football talk here in the Denver area & besides Dvoracek, Im like‘what am I missing here???’ Any talk about the Big 12 is Utah, Kstate, & of course CU.

Don’t get me wrong, I love what Utah has done since moving to the PAC12, but there’s seemingly a given that they’re bound to dominate the Big 12. It’s like they get credit for what the PAC12 was, but teams like OSU get none for Big 12 success when OU & UT were in the league.

I guess in the end I think it’s just lazy analysis.

Will this go like 2017 or 2011?

I thought for sure we were going to surpass 2011 team in 2011 but it was a very disappointing season.
K State game is probably like the Texas A&M game from that year where we escaped with a 30-29 win!!! My biggest concern is having it right after Utah, because you get a big win there and then have to go to Manhattan emotionally drained like what happened in 2022 after that huge home win against Texas then get shut out the next week 48-0!!! 🤔

Back