Pokes at Horns

On the radio in the top of the 9th, Rex mentioned the OSU players were turning around and saying something to the ump as they walked away from the plate like maybe the texass catcher was talking. Anyone watching the game see that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely shocking the Cowboys can’t hit the offspeed crap. Too eager in swinging for the fence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I come from the 1980s Ward Era and he used to preach to just get a little piece of those pitches and extend the count by fouling off a few of them and then try to work for a three/two count and force them to come in with a fast ball!!! God that man could teach the art of hitting in his sleep!!! 🤔

I come from the 1980s Ward Era and he used to preach to just get a little piece of those pitches and extend the count by fouling off a few of them and then try to work for a three/two count and force them to come in with a fast ball!!! God that man could teach the art of hitting in his sleep!!!

Oh yes, I remember those days. They rarely (if ever) allowed an opposing crowd impact their play. I absolutely loved the swagger/attitude they played with. Not sure we can say that with the current team. They pretty much wilted tonight in the late innings.

Cowboys baseball in the 80s was why I went to OSU.

This loss puts us at 14-8 in league play. We're definitely not a great road team. Need to at least win 1 of the next 2 and we'll be fine. If you come out of this weekend at 15-9 in league play, you're still in good shape. We don't have to win the regular season league title to host, but it's still not out of reach.

At some point the defense has to be fixed though.

This loss puts us at 14-8 in league play. We're definitely not a great road team. Need to at least win 1 of the next 2 and we'll be fine. If you come out of this weekend at 15-9 in league play, you're still in good shape. We don't have to win the regular season league title to host, but it's still not out of reach.

At some point the defense has to be fixed though.

Agree 100% on the fielding. Will not make it out of a regional without improvement in fielding. Cannot give away runs to good teams.

One more thing to b!tch about. WTH does texass have a turf field, they should be embarrassed about that. Especially considering the budget of that athletic department.

I used to like the old turf fields that had dirt around the bases but this new all turf stuff is bs. I guess at least they have a real mound.

Don't mean to offend anyone, but, F#*k Texas and the LHN. Good F'n riddance.
I read that the LHN will go away after this year and all programming will fold into SEC Network. Seems like SEC told them they had to leave it behind

I read that the LHN will go away after this year and all programming will fold into SEC Network. Seems like SEC told them they had to leave it behind
LHN motto:

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, does it still make a sound?

Last edited:
LHN motto:

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, does it still make a sound?
I'll never forget when I saw the upcoming schedule on that channel, and they were broadcasting the ut fashion show...

Let's not forget to throw a loud hefty F*CK YOU to e$pn for saddling the world with this trash network for the last 1.5 decades and destroying the big 12 in the process.

Again, the Big12 were idiots for ever allowing it. Caused irreparable harm to the conference and they left anyway, having to give up the very thing that cause multiple members to leave the conference.

Wulfert is back!

23af6bc1fc2e303b0d90dc3b8b44c1bf.jpg

Horns starting a soft throwing lefty with a good a change up according to Rex. Does not bode well for the Cowboys IMO. Hope I am wrong!

Back