Pokes at Horns

Schubarts defense has cost us
Can't wait til next season, he needs off the field NOW. His lack of defense has gifted the whorns 3 runs.

PUT JAXSON CRULL IN JOSH YOU STUBBORN F-ING ASS
potentially could cost us the game. Should have played Ortiz at 2b Meola at 3b and crull in lf. Schubart dh. Would be up 6-2. Schubarts d has cost us 4 runs

I’ll go on the record to say crull is a significantly better lead off hitter than Ritchie too

If they lose it falls on Josh’s shoulders.

Can't wait til next season, he needs off the field NOW. His lack of defense has gifted the whorns 3 runs.

PUT JAXSON CRULL IN JOSH YOU STUBBORN F-ING ASS
Yeah that’s not how Josh operates. He’ll still play in the OF for the foreseeable future. That said we get the lead again, I’m sure you’ll see crull in the 9th

Yeah that’s not how Josh operates. He’ll still play in the OF for the foreseeable future. That said we get the lead again, I’m sure you’ll see crull in the 9th
We won't get the lead back. Gonna lose by 1 in a game we should be up by 4 because Josh plugs his ears and holds his breath like a petulant child when it comes to changing the lineup.

Still the best option at first…not saying his defense is great, but he’s been serviceable and the ABs have been better lately
Have to agree to disagree. With his poor scoops and errors he’s given up entirely too many free baserunners. Something you cannot do at the level we want to play, with the 3rd most important position defensively.

Have to agree to disagree. With his poor scoops and errors he’s given up entirely too many free baserunners. Something you cannot do at the level we want to play with, the 3rd most important position defensively.

That’s fine…he’s our best option at first at the moment IMO. We don’t have another one. Is he an average defender…yes!! Not putting Meola there…he’s too valuable at second and third. I mean it’s not the first time Holliday has sacrifice offense for defense. Just ask Jake Thompson…he played over the field and couldn’t find a home

Back