J D Vance Trump VP pick

Polds4OSU

Marshall
Multiple reports J D Vance will be announced as Trump's VP running mate this afternoon

J D Vance once called Trump America's Hitler and called him a facist

Multi reports Secret Service has shown up at Vance home and he has Departed in a secret service motorcade for destination unknown

Strange how Trump grabs some politicians at first as being an awful person and later change their minds to think of him in the opposite way. Sen. Graham has been the very same way.

Gov DeWine has approved special request for State Police 24/7 detail to be stationed to monitor and secure J D Vance Home.

Again, if you don't think the shooter was a leftwingnut, then there is no having a normal discussion with you.
Don’t know for sure but the initial information says he was a Republican and if you can’t acknowledge that, then there’s no having a normal discussion with you.

Don’t know for sure but the initial information says he was a Republican and if you can’t acknowledge that, then there’s no having a normal discussion with you.
That information also included that he registered Republican for the sole purpose of voting against Trump in the primaries.

That information also included that he registered Republican for the sole purpose of voting against Trump in the primaries.
No there was Misinformation of a video of some guy who was NOT the shooter that people were CLAIMING was the shooter saying he joined the Republican party just to vote against Trump in the Primaries. The said guy you are reference has since made another video asking people to stop using his old video and saying he is the shooter because it that is not him.

No there was Misinformation of a video of some guy who was NOT the shooter that people were CLAIMING was the shooter saying he joined the Republican party just to vote against Trump in the Primaries. The said guy you are reference has since made another video asking people to stop using his old video and saying he is the shooter because it that is not him.
So tell me which part of this statement isn't true...

"The central premise of the Biden campaign is that President Donald Trump is an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs."

"The central premise of the Biden campaign is that President Donald Trump is an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs."
Never admit you spoke too soon, just change the subject abruptly and take the whataboutism highway. Typical

Never admit you spoke too soon, just change the subject abruptly and take the whataboutism highway. Typical
I'll admit it when I do. It was the same subject, you've just got your head buried too deep to try to keep up. TyPiCaL!!!

Nah, you must be a right wing extremist, Magastainian, cult member.

1721072049002.png

Back