Hezbollah declares War on Israel after Pager/Walkie Talkie attacks

Netanyahu iseems to be pushing toward end time Biblical prophecy where No One stands with Israel
I think they see the new paradigm coming. An era where US support won’t be so absolute. This is their perfect chance to literally influence world history to their favor, on so many levels.

And if they can’t Trump back in office, then the damage will be done by the time the new paradigm shifts.

I shat you not. The guy led their agency.

Mossad infiltrated Iranian intelligence unit established to spy on Israel, Ahmadinejad says​

I think they see the new paradigm coming. An era where US support won’t be so absolute. This is their perfect chance to literally influence world history to their favor, on so many levels.

And if they can’t Trump back in office, then the damage will be done by the time the new paradigm shifts.

Both parties seem to be extremely Israel friendly. I guess it depends on what you mean by “so absolute.”

Both parties seem to be extremely Israel friendly. I guess it depends on what you mean by “so absolute.”
There would’ve never been grumbling about holding weapons back or even threats to do so. That Jordan makes more damning remarks that the US does. Let’s not forget our youth as well, there seems to be a rise an antisemitism not just among the educated.

I posted a lengthy letter here. I’ll find it. From vanity fair. It’s an hour read on the End of the Golden Era for Jews. It might behove you to take a glance from their point of view on this very subject.

Btw.

Tel Aviv is being rocked by ballistic missiles right now. Videos are insane. Massive amount got through the defense.

They’re reporting that antisemitism is at an all time high in the US.
What do they consider antisemitism because I’ve seen on this board if you even complain about Netanyahu your anti-semi so is that the case or is it actual like hate crimes not just questioning the leaders of Israel?

What do they consider antisemitism because I’ve seen on this board if you even complain about Netanyahu your anti-semi so is that the case or is it actual like hate crimes not just questioning the leaders of Israel?
Why is questioning a government leader and actions taken being seen as the same as hating a population group?

Why is questioning a government leader and actions taken being seen as the same as hating a population group?
I don’t know but I’ve seen it a lot. And just to be clear I am really against people being anti-Semitic or any kind of racial bias, but questioning a government shouldn’t be in.

I don’t know but I’ve seen it a lot. And just to be clear I am really against people being anti-Semitic or any kind of racial bias, but questioning a government shouldn’t be in.
Completely agree.

It's so hard to balance support for Palestinians in general (not Hamas or Hezbollah) with trying to support Isreal and push back on the widespread bombing of cities without angering everyone and being called antisemitic.

Hamas and Hezbollah are not all Palestinians and Netanyahu is not all Jews. You can disagree or dislike a person or entity without being against an entire people. Too many forget that.

Isreali tanks burst through gates of peacekeeper base.

How do attacks on peacekeeper help Isreal defend itself from Hamas and Hezbollah? I don't understand the purpose or how there isn't more international pushback on these acts.
Maybe the Israel lobby has a hold on many of the world's leaders similar to the way Trump has a hold on most Republicans.

Israel has the right to defend itself against threats and attacks, but it has gone too far in getting revenge for the Oct. 7, 2023 attack. Over a 1000 people were killed in Israel from that attack. But it's believed now that they have caused over 30,000 deaths in Gaza with some reports saying it's gone over 100,000. Israel may end up going too far in provoking Iran. Recently for the first time Scott Ritter believes that Iran may have access to atomic weapons.

Maybe the Israel lobby has a hold on many of the world's leaders similar to the way Trump has a hold on most Republicans.

Israel has the right to defend itself against threats and attacks, but it has gone too far in getting revenge for the Oct. 7, 2023 attack. Over a 1000 people were killed in Israel from that attack. But it's believed now that they have caused over 30,000 deaths in Gaza with some reports saying it's gone over 100,000. Israel may end up going too far in provoking Iran. Recently for the first time Scott Ritter believes that Iran may have access to atomic weapons.
I can understand them attacking groups on their borders that are terrorist groups funded by Iran. I can understand them even targeting certain Iranian assets. I do NOT understand them attacking UN peacekeepers multiple times.

I completely agree. Hamas attack was horrible, but carpet bombing entire cities and indiscriminately killing people is not ok.

Yes. It seems like world leaders are afraid to call them out and cut them off from aid and military support.

Interesting question

US attacks Iran-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen with B-2 bombers

U.S. B-2 bombers attacked weapons caches belonging to Iran-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen in a strike that appears to be the first such use of the strategic stealth bomber against the militia.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said in a statement the late Wednesday operation was ordered by President Joe Biden to "further degrade" the Houthis' ability to launch attacks on commercial and military ships in the Red Sea. The strikes could also be a warning to Iran at a time when Tehran and U.S. ally Israel have appeared on the verge of a full-blown war.

Austin did not mention Iran by name. However, he said the use of the B-2 bomber, which is the only warplane in the U.S. arsenal that can carry 30,000-pound so-called bunker busting bombs, "was a unique demonstration of the United States' ability to target facilities that our adversaries seek to keep out of reach, no matter how deeply buried underground, hardened or fortified. The employment of U.S. Air Force B-2 Spirit long-range stealth bombers demonstrates U.S. global strike capabilities to take action against these targets when necessary, anytime, anywhere."

The U.S.'s top defense official said the "precision strikes" targeted five "hardened" underground weapons storage locations in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen. A separate statement from Tampa, Florida-based U.S. Central Command, or CENTCOM, said U.S. Navy "assets" also took part in the attack. CENTCOM said it was still assessing "battle damage," but its initial findings "do not indicate civilian casualties."

The U.S. Air Force describes the B-2 as a "multi-role bomber" capable of delivering conventional and nuclear munitions. It can fly for about 6,000 nautical miles without refueling. Its only operational base is in Missouri.

Back