Head of Russian Private Army Wagner Group comes clean. Says Entire Ukraine war based on Lies told by Russia

Great. Let’s play “Which Crazy Asshole Will Have Control of the World’s Largest Nuclear Arsenal” this weekend.

This is like a movie playing out in front of us right now. Absolutely bonkers! If Ukraine is smart (they have been so far), they'll find a way to leverage this. Oddly, its almost like Prigozhin is thinking clearly right now, and potentially didn't really believe in the overall effort in Ukraine. Almost like he's snapped out of the propaganda chamber, and is directing his ire at the leadership. He's still a monster of a human, but a useful monster at this point.

Putin himself was on Tv calling it an internal armed insurrection and internal affairs.... American Right wing extremist...continue to blame US ..even after those words out of Putin's own mouth

Do you seriously think it is far fetched to think that our govt is smack dab in the middle of this? I don’t know whether they are or not but I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if they are. War is huge business and our politicians have been getting rich from it for generations. Hopefully this will be the end of Putin and it’s fascinating to watch but the fact that we don’t know much about the other guy keeps me on edge.

Back