Funny Political Memes

Yeah. I'm sure he's just a troll. But I really want to know if people actually believe Putin is supporting Harris and if so why? No one can be that much of a blind dolt, right?
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Yeah. I'm sure he's just a troll. But I really want to know if people actually believe Putin is supporting Harris and if so why? No one can be that much of a blind dolt, right?
Have you even been reading GGP's post?

"Blind dolt" is pretty accurate.

It's called T..D..S
As I understand it, the major ProRussia MAGA influencers get tens of thousands a week to parrot Russian propaganda. I'm guessing trolling an OSU sports message board doesn't pay quite as well. So what's the take from father Putin? A Franklin a week. Still not bad to just copy paste what he sends you. I'm trying to decide if it's worth a career change. /s

I would if I was him. Who knows what that guy is thinking. It's supposed to be a funny meme thread and I thought it was funny. Now I'm being accused of being a Russian asset :LOL: :LOL:! Hilarious.

View attachment 6921
Yeah... the rest of us only post things we at least partially agree with or we call it out as being wrong but funny. You post this stuff without any of those caveats implying you fully agree with it all.

As I understand it, the major ProRussia MAGA influencers get tens of thousands a week to parrot Russian propaganda. I'm guessing trolling an OSU sports message board doesn't pay quite as well. So what's the take from father Putin? A Franklin a week. Still not bad to just copy paste what he sends you. I'm trying to decide if it's worth a career change. /s
It's very lucrative.

Back