Conference Realignment - What's next?

New logo:

the wizard of oz film GIF

I have suggested to my Arizona daughter, who is National Field Marketing Supervisor for Anheuser-Busch at Advantage Solutions, that they could sponsor the league.

Tell them to get rid of that Mulvaney first!!! 🤮
I posted in the AV a few months ago that this might be the new person. She helped manage a meet and greet for him. Join the Athletic Village here and you would be more aware of what’s going on.
IMG_9153.jpeg

Until they do the same...
The B1G and SEC won't sell to private equity. This is the Big 12 betting on itself. Basically a semi-expensive loan and they are doing it in order to close the gap. The SEC and B1G have no reason to do it.

The Big 12 actually sold their media rights through 2031 at a pretty significant discount due to the current market and in order to beat the PAC to a deal. The reason there is even interest is because the Big 12 is expected to at least double their media rights value with the next contract. That is also why it was so short.

The B1G and SEC won't sell to private equity. This is the Big 12 betting on itself. Basically a semi-expensive loan and they are doing it in order to close the gap. The SEC and B1G have no reason to do it.

The Big 12 actually sold their media rights through 2031 at a pretty significant discount due to the current market and in order to beat the PAC to a deal. The reason there is even interest is because the Big 12 is expected to at least double their media rights value with the next contract. That is also why it was so short.
Who is reporting that our next contract will be for$60M+/yr/school? Do you have any links?

Who is reporting that our next contract will be for$60M+/yr/school? Do you have any links?
Part of the original reporting. That is how the private equity group is valuing the Big 12 and why they are interested in investing in them in the first place.

Back